Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Can you plz explain me why this answer? :scry
Don't you wanna have a family?
Maybe it's because I'm not having a great life now, idk.
People with 80 can have a lot of health problems and I don't want to live sick.
Idk if I want to have a family. I want to enjoy life first. Maybe if I met some really nice guy, fall in love, have a good relationship, I may think about it.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You are not weird, but i wouldn't mind to hear why you think that way, if that's possible, that is :XD
Because I don't dream with marriage. :XD

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Tata doesn't want children??
No. I guess I can change my mind, but I don't imagine myself having children.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I want. Though i would prefer only with orange :p
You can't taste the carrot, so it's a great juice. Health and tasty. :nod
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Maybe it's because I'm not having a great life now, idk.
People with 80 can have a lot of health problems and I don't want to live sick.
Idk if I want to have a family. I want to enjoy life first. Maybe if I met some really nice guy, fall in love, have a good relationship, I may think about it.
You think my life is great? But sorry to hear about that :hug
I know what you mean ... but with different ages you have different things making you moving forward, and i pretty sure you will find them.
I hope you do!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tata is very progressive in her attitudes.
It's because I don't think anyone will be a good parent. There is many terrible fathers and mathers out there. People don't know how what they say and do influences kids life. So I don't know if I would be a good mom and I don't know if I would be happy being a mom too. And there is many people in this planet, I think if I change my mind I'll adopt for sure.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

You think my life is great? But sorry to hear about that :hug
I know what you mean ... but with different ages you have different things making you moving forward, and i pretty sure you will find them.
I hope you do!
Why getting married and having kids is moving forward? :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Because I don't dream with marriage. :XD
I also don't dream about it :lmao
But it's eventually something i would want to have. If i had it, there's some chance i would be with the girl of my dreams and with my children.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
CARROT ROCKS!
Fuck yeah! :hip

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I also don't dream about it :lmao
But it's eventually something i would want to have. If i had it, there's some chance i would be with the girl of my dreams and with my children.
I really don't think about it at all. Maybe only living with the guy I would love, but not sure of.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I also don't dream about it :lmao
But it's eventually something i would want to have. If i had it, there's some chance i would be with the girl of my dreams and with my children.
Or me!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Why getting married and having kids is moving forward? :oh
I didn't say that ... i said "but with different ages you have different things making you moving forward" ... and what i meant was that you wouldn't feel like being old sucks if you have those things pushing you ... and make you wanna keep living.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I guess DD is in love with you, portuga. :heh

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I didn't say that ... i said "but with different ages you have different things making you moving forward" ... and what i meant was that you wouldn't feel like being old sucks if you have those things pushing you ... and make you wanna keep living.
Oh, got it!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I think I am like tata's complete opposite.
Yeah, you believe in satan. :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No I actually quietly resent jorped but I don't tell him.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Do you still like me, DD? :pout
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I guess DD is in love with you, portuga. :heh

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------



Oh, got it!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------



Yeah, you believe in satan. :XD
and God and our views on life are opposite, but we do like carrot juice...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top