Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:zomg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Keep spamming smileys? :?bunny
Yeah, spam all the way! :allthe

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------



It's not advancing at all. I need to do an animation, but it's kinda boring and I'm not really motivated....
Yeah, really! :nod
It's normal, everybody needs inspiration and sometimes we have no motivation, welcome to my life. :ohaielmo
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil


So cuuute! :wtf
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, really! :nod
It's normal, everybody needs inspiration and sometimes we have no motivation, welcome to my life. :ohaielmo
I'll think about something then. Right now, I need to work, but that doesn't mean anything....though it should.

Glad I'm not alone. Though I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow and I have like....almost nothing? Well, well, I'll somehow survive this.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'll think about something then. Right now, I need to work, but that doesn't mean anything....though it should.

Glad I'm not alone. Though I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow and I have like....almost nothing? Well, well, I'll somehow survive this.
Good luck, Googlez! And don't give up! Ò.ó/

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I heard a certain someone is head over heels for you? :derp
I'll call you scav 2 for now on. :noworry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:blush
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
He's probably talking about DD. :noworry
No, he is talking about you :3c

And really beautiful poem Scav ... when you want you can be really .... :thumbs
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I don't mind :nod
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Don't steal him from my thread :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top