When you want we to spam there? I can go now if guys go too.yes please!
would be easier to keep up xDDD


Thanks.

I won't! Will be funny and awesome!Hope you won't regret that.![]()

well I'm heading to bed worked all day dentist gave me pain and gotta wake up early tomorrow ...so maybe tomorrow <3When you want we to spam there? I can go now if guys go too.![]()
Like me.Yeah, I did, but there are tons of people I haven't drawn yet.

ha ha! XDDDDDDAlright everyone, I'm locking this and we're moving to sakura's thread!![]()
Oh, I hope you'll feel better, daughter.well I'm heading to bed worked all day dentist gave me pain and gotta wake up early tomorrow ...so maybe tomorrow <3
night gaiz






cya sakura and hope soon you have no painwell I'm heading to bed worked all day dentist gave me pain and gotta wake up early tomorrow ...so maybe tomorrow <3
night gaiz

lol your thread is full of long and serious post, would be wrong to spam thereWait what?!
False alarm guys, she's going to bed. And as we have principles of not spamming unoccupied threads; we'll go to mine![]()
thats why i never spammer thereOMG I AGREEE!!!!!!!lol your thread is full of long and serious post, would be wrong to spam therethats why i never spammer there
Wait what?!
False alarm guys, she's going to bed. And as we have principles of not spamming unoccupied threads; we'll go to mine![]()

lol your thread is full of long and serious post, would be wrong to spam therethats why i never spammer there
oh okay, good point.OMG I AGREEE!!!!!!!

