I think you're wrong.No, he is talking about you![]()

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------
I'm not stealing, he can draw anything anywhere.Don't steal him from my thread![]()

I think you're wrong.No, he is talking about you![]()

I'm not stealing, he can draw anything anywhere.Don't steal him from my thread![]()


Oh it's like that eh?She couldn't resist my charm
Or we talking about a he?![]()

Me too!I'm so jelly of you Ninho~ wished Googz would draw in mine!![]()

You know how it's like, you have riki's love.Oh it's like that eh?![]()

Fine.Please do it! And I would love to have a beautiful drawing in my thread too.
Are you using illustrator?


I actually don't have any idea why he decided to come to my thread ... but i like itI'm so jelly of you Ninho~ wished Googz would draw in mine!![]()

Oh it's like that eh?![]()
Seems it isn'tI think you're wrong.![]()

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!Fine.
I'm using good old photoshop.



But I mean more to him than you doMe too!![]()

You know how it's like, you have riki's love.![]()
yeahhhhhhhhh~Don't worry, she's just playing. She lieksSeems it isn't![]()

I was talking about draw in my thread.But I mean more to him than you do![]()

yeahhhhhhhhh~

While my head is exploding you 2 are messing around.Don't worry, she's just playing. She lieks![]()

I think i am going to surrenderDon't worry, she's just playing. She lieks![]()


fucking spammers man! My thread's been around for YEARS! AND I STILL DIDN'T FINISH IT!

We can spam there too if you want, daughter.fucking spammers man! My thread's been around for YEARS! AND I STILL DIDN'T FINISH IT!

you should blame scav, tata and ddfucking spammers man! My thread's been around for YEARS! AND I STILL DIDN'T FINISH IT!

While my head is exploding you 2 are messing around.![]()

Hope you won't regret that.Googlez, draw us in a funny way!![]()
