Good one!

I used to play this game a lot.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------
To scav:


i think it isn't also right as the picture is ... it's mutual worktata is dreaming

I'm not, many guys do the dishes.tata is dreaming


Not only when the girl cooks.That's true ... but then when the girl cooks![]()

That's true, but most times it's exactly as i saidNot only when the girl cooks.![]()


Don't talk about what you don't knowOh god, will this madness ever stop?![]()



I shall believe you thenDon't talk about what you don't know
Seriously we actually had some non-spam discussion ... so i think even though the pace was quite fast, it wasn't madness.
What you doing, Niichan?![]()

need to catch up with some anime now, before the episodes start to pile up XD 







Checked the first side.. I read "we love you Jorpedo" in big pink lettersIf you are still with doubts about what i said check the beginning of this thread
Anyway, nice to see you can finally rest ... but depending in what made you be "offline", it might not had been a bad thing at all
I already watched Walking Dead S3 ep.2
And now i am gonna spoil you
i am lying dude ... though you won't even check this spoiler tag, so you will never know i was just kidding
Check the spoiler tag Niichan, not what you are thinking it is![]()
nice quality discussion there 
I know you well enough and I trust you completely bro, I didn't hesitate for a second 
Ok, not the first page, maybe starting at the secondChecked the first side.. I read "we love you Jorpedo" in big pink lettersnice quality discussion there
Oh it wasn't bad, don't worry
And I already checked the spoiler box even before I read that last sentenceI know you well enough and I trust you completely bro, I didn't hesitate for a second
![]()
~
but don't forget about me though, baka 


Ok, not the first page, maybe starting at the second![]()
~
Oh i seebut don't forget about me though, baka
That's the answer i wanted![]()
But what did you think of the first episode of Walking Dead s3, you are still as interested on it as you were before?![]()


![]()
As if I would ever forget about you
I think it was quite good. The first part of the second season was a huge downer, definitely. I liked the concept though so I kept watching and I wasn't disappointed, the end was good and the third season looks promising. I think it's not farfetched to say that it will most likely surpass the second season~



I see ... imo i think this new episode was more interesting than the first one, lets hope you also think that
It does indeed look surprising![]()

gonna tell you what I think about it then~