Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil


Good one! :lmao
I used to play this game a lot. :love

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

To scav:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tata is dreaming
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's true ... but then when the girl cooks :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How far did you get Googz?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have the first half maybe? Yeah, something like that. And that was the simple part. My boss is quite quillax, though, so he'll probably understand.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh god, will this madness ever stop? :XD
Don't talk about what you don't know :hmph
Seriously we actually had some non-spam discussion ... so i think even though the pace was quite fast, it wasn't madness.

:dancin

What you doing, Niichan? :woo
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't talk about what you don't know :hmph
Seriously we actually had some non-spam discussion ... so i think even though the pace was quite fast, it wasn't madness.

:dancin

What you doing, Niichan? :woo
I shall believe you then ;)

Not much, enjoying the few hours I can spend it home after being away most of the time for the last two days :XD need to catch up with some anime now, before the episodes start to pile up XD

hmmm... Bakuman 3, CB 3, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 4 and Walking Dead S3 ep 2. Yes, that's everything... I better start now :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If you are still with doubts about what i said check the beginning of this thread :hmph
:hi5

Anyway, nice to see you can finally rest ... but depending in what made you be "offline", it might not had been a bad thing at all :derp


I already watched Walking Dead S3 ep.2 :hee
And now i am gonna spoil you :kukuku
i am lying dude ... though you won't even check this spoiler tag, so you will never know i was just kidding :derp

Check the spoiler tag Niichan, not what you are thinking it is :scry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you are still with doubts about what i said check the beginning of this thread :hmph
:hi5

Anyway, nice to see you can finally rest ... but depending in what made you be "offline", it might not had been a bad thing at all :derp


I already watched Walking Dead S3 ep.2 :hee
And now i am gonna spoil you :kukuku
i am lying dude ... though you won't even check this spoiler tag, so you will never know i was just kidding :derp

Check the spoiler tag Niichan, not what you are thinking it is :scry
Checked the first side.. I read "we love you Jorpedo" in big pink letters :oh nice quality discussion there :thumbs

Oh it wasn't bad, don't worry :hurr

And I already checked the spoiler box even before I read that last sentence :XD I know you well enough and I trust you completely bro, I didn't hesitate for a second :hip
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Checked the first side.. I read "we love you Jorpedo" in big pink letters :oh nice quality discussion there :thumbs

Oh it wasn't bad, don't worry :hurr

And I already checked the spoiler box even before I read that last sentence :XD I know you well enough and I trust you completely bro, I didn't hesitate for a second :hip
Ok, not the first page, maybe starting at the second :sweat :lmao~
Oh i see :hurr but don't forget about me though, baka :derp

That's the answer i wanted :hip
:hi5

But what did you think of the first episode of Walking Dead s3, you are still as interested on it as you were before? :?bunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, not the first page, maybe starting at the second :sweat :lmao~
Oh i see :hurr but don't forget about me though, baka :derp

That's the answer i wanted :hip
:hi5

But what did you think of the first episode of Walking Dead s3, you are still as interested on it as you were before? :?bunny
:p
As if I would ever forget about you :blush
:hi5


I think it was quite good. The first part of the second season was a huge downer, definitely. I liked the concept though so I kept watching and I wasn't disappointed, the end was good and the third season looks promising. I think it's not farfetched to say that it will most likely surpass the second season~
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:p
As if I would ever forget about you :blush
:hi5


I think it was quite good. The first part of the second season was a huge downer, definitely. I liked the concept though so I kept watching and I wasn't disappointed, the end was good and the third season looks promising. I think it's not farfetched to say that it will most likely surpass the second season~
:blush

I see ... imo i think this new episode was more interesting than the first one, lets hope you also think that :XD
It does indeed look surprising :nod
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Ok :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top