Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
just use the goddamn rope and handcuffs
:cookiestare

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Scav noticed how she out of nowhere she stopped coming here?
I failed sensei :scry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Cadeira é que chama-mos à "disciplina" ... ahh percebi xDDD
Claro que seria, ia te chatear a toda a hora se quisesses :blush

Ya, batas-me se quando sabes que estou a mentira, e quando digo a verdade apenas ficas corada :arf
Ok, feel excluded! :yelling
Nossa, então vocês chamam a matéria de cadeira? :XD
Tinham que ser os portugueses! :lmao :derp
Eu te chatearia mais. :p

Eu te abracei antes e você nem deu bola. :hmph

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Why? I'm not into you, I have no reasons to be jelly. :hmph
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nossa, então vocês chamam a matéria de cadeira? :XD
Tinham que ser os portugueses! :lmao :derp
Eu te chatearia mais. :p

Eu te abracei antes e você nem deu bola. :hmph
tipo -> análise matemática I é uma cadeira
:notrust

:x3
Isso foi porque estava à espera de mais :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Scav noticed how she out of nowhere she stopped coming here?
I failed sensei :scry
Yeah, you failed! :hmph

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

tipo -> análise matemática I é uma cadeira
:notrust

:x3
Isso foi porque estava à espera de mais :derp
Cadeira é o lugar que eu sento, não a disciplina. :XD

Claro, eu merecia mais. :notrust
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
death penalty for you jorped, you didn't use the rope
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Não te preocupes ... apenas se quisesses :derp
:iik

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Pelo menos explica em quê ... não vou desistir de voçê :hmph



ahahah vdd xDDD
Eu queria dizer "eu estava à espera de mais"

Mas tu mereces tudo do melhor :hug
Não precisa se preocupar comigo, estou muito longe. :hmph


Sim, eu entendi. :nod
Obrigada. :glomp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Don't buy scav's idea. :comfort
The problem is i didn't ... ignored my teacher and still didn't get the girl :scry
Sensei, sorry i will leave and never come back. I am not worth being your student!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Dafuuuuq! Gay manga!

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------



Don't buy scav's idea. :comfort
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The problem is i didn't ... ignored my teacher and still didn't get the girl :scry
Sensei, sorry i will leave and never come back. I am not worth being your student!
He's not a sensei and a teacher! :yelling
He knows nothing about woman, damn it! :rant
I'm just saying I'm too far, that's why you shouldn't buy scav's idea. :fail
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
He's not a sensei and a teacher! :yelling
He knows nothing about woman, damn it! :rant
I'm just saying I'm too far, that's why you shouldn't buy scav's idea. :fail
Because the ropes wouldn't be long enough to reach Brazil? :notsure
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
No, i actually didn't understand what you mean then :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
He's not a sensei and a teacher! :yelling
He knows nothing about woman, damn it! :rant
I'm just saying I'm too far, that's why you shouldn't buy scav's idea. :fail
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No, i actually didn't understand what you mean then :lmao
Omg! :rofl
I was saying that I'm too far to be your girl. :fail

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Scav, you're gay. :disappoint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top