just use the goddamn rope and handcuffs

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------
Scav noticed how she out of nowhere she stopped coming here?
I failed sensei 

just use the goddamn rope and handcuffs


Nossa, então vocês chamam a matéria de cadeira?Cadeira é que chama-mos à "disciplina" ... ahh percebi xDDD
Claro que seria, ia te chatear a toda a hora se quisesses
Ya, batas-me se quando sabes que estou a mentira, e quando digo a verdade apenas ficas corada
Ok, feel excluded!![]()




Why? I'm not into you, I have no reasons to be jelly.jelly![]()

tipo -> análise matemática I é uma cadeiraNossa, então vocês chamam a matéria de cadeira?
Tinham que ser os portugueses!![]()
Eu te chatearia mais.
Eu te abracei antes e você nem deu bola.![]()



just use the goddamn rope and handcuffs

Não te preocupes ... apenas se quisesses

Yeah, you failed!Scav noticed how she out of nowhere she stopped coming here?
I failed sensei

Cadeira é o lugar que eu sento, não a disciplina.tipo -> análise matemática I é uma cadeira
Isso foi porque estava à espera de mais![]()


Pelo menos explica em quê ... não vou desistir de voçêYeah, you failed!![]()

ahahah vdd xDDDCadeira é o lugar que eu sento, não a disciplina.
Claro, eu merecia mais.![]()

She would hate me afterdeath penalty for you jorped, you didn't use the rope
![]()

Não te preocupes ... apenas se quisesses![]()

Não precisa se preocupar comigo, estou muito longe.Pelo menos explica em quê ... não vou desistir de voçê
ahahah vdd xDDD
Eu queria dizer "eu estava à espera de mais"
Mas tu mereces tudo do melhor![]()



I really failed senseiNão precisa se preocupar comigo, estou muito longe.
Sim, eu entendi.
Obrigada.![]()

Dafuuuuq! Gay manga!death penalty for you jorped, you didn't use the rope
![]()
Don't buy scav's idea.I really failed sensei![]()

The problem is i didn't ... ignored my teacher and still didn't get the girlDon't buy scav's idea.![]()

Dafuuuuq! Gay manga!
---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------
Don't buy scav's idea.![]()
He's not a sensei and a teacher!The problem is i didn't ... ignored my teacher and still didn't get the girl
Sensei, sorry i will leave and never come back. I am not worth being your student!



Because the ropes wouldn't be long enough to reach Brazil?He's not a sensei and a teacher!
He knows nothing about woman, damn it!
I'm just saying I'm too far, that's why you shouldn't buy scav's idea.![]()


Because the ropes wouldn't be able to long enough to reach Brazil?![]()


He's not a sensei and a teacher!
He knows nothing about woman, damn it!
I'm just saying I'm too far, that's why you shouldn't buy scav's idea.![]()
Omg!No, i actually didn't understand what you mean then![]()


Scav, you're gay.
