Good, I'll try to give them a listen tomorrow.
Need to get some work done today. >___>
Need to get some work done today. >___>
It's because I put Portugal and there was many videos of the country.


Ok, feel free to listen when you can and want. And tell me if you like it later.Good, I'll try to give them a listen tomorrow.
Need to get some work done today. >___>



Staph?I think I might just love you - staph.
![]()

He just loves the staffStaph?![]()
...we love you back chu chuWhat is mance?@ bromace - I meant mance ^^;
^^;
Also thanks for the musac links - guys me gusta





Oh thanks!Thanks!
I voted you for Best Newcomer.![]()



Thank you, Zasz!Me too voted for you, but that goes without saying.
Anyway I thank you for nominating me, and while I'm at it, I also thank you all those who voted me (who in the end were only 6 people. XD)

Yes, I'm pretty sure.Those who voted for Jin's banner, shame on you D:
And tata do you think the last battle for the best newcomer will be between us?![]()

Why?I couldn't vote.
Because you vote b4?becuz I couldn't!