Hey folks! - Part 1

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good, I'll try to give them a listen tomorrow.
Need to get some work done today. >___>
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's because I put Portugal and there was many videos of the country. :XD
Thanks! :amuse

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Good, I'll try to give them a listen tomorrow.
Need to get some work done today. >___>
Ok, feel free to listen when you can and want. And tell me if you like it later. :blush

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Omg, there is missing Alexisonfire and City and Colour too. :faint
You need to listen to City and Colour. :wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ bromace - I meant mance ^^;

^^;

Also thanks for the musac links - guys me gusta
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@ bromace - I meant mance ^^;

^^;

Also thanks for the musac links - guys me gusta
What is mance? :oh

Good you liked it. :amuse

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I doubt Mokona support you too like it supports me! :hee



---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

riki, I voted for you again the most fashionable member, I really hope you win. :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks!

I voted you for Best Newcomer. :nod
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Me too voted for you, but that goes without saying. :derp
Anyway I thank you for nominating me, and while I'm at it, I also thank you all those who voted me (who in the end were only 6 people. XD)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Those who voted for Jin's banner, shame on you D:

And tata do you think the last battle for the best newcomer will be between us?:tata1
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Me too voted for you, but that goes without saying. :derp
Anyway I thank you for nominating me, and while I'm at it, I also thank you all those who voted me (who in the end were only 6 people. XD)
Thank you, Zasz! :glomp

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Those who voted for Jin's banner, shame on you D:

And tata do you think the last battle for the best newcomer will be between us?:tata1
Yes, I'm pretty sure.
In the round 1 you was winning. So I hope things change this round. :tata3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thats why then xDDDDD
 
Top