- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,311
- Reaction score
- 1,988
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I had to think what a Kamui was then I WAS like ahhh narudo <3

I had to think what a Kamui was then I WAS like ahhh narudo <3

Are you crazy? There is no pic there with my dog.That pic you posted in Pics thread.
Did you forget?![]()

No, there is not! Did you smoke something?yes there is, you blind llama. D:

FORK YOU VERY MUCH >.>! RESPECT MY SON!Tata has an ugly dog. Charles should Kamui it away.
There is, you blind old bat. D:No, there is not! Did you smoke something?![]()
Spork, you mean? SPORK SPORK SPORK? HMM? SPORK, YEAH?FORK YOU VERY MUCH >.>! RESPECT MY SON!

No there isn't!There is, you blind old bat. D:

....the bear will be thrilled 
don' tell them about the nudies....pweeeeeese 
I already knew what he looked like. He sends me one daily....

