Nice pic, Thorn! Very photogenic. 



Oh..it's my best friend
I saw this one coming x)Stefan, do you sparkle in sunlight?
I confess when you said "My Mokona has a message for you, guys!" I expected this mokona to be something completely differentHey!
My Mokona has a message for you, guys!
![]()
Would be my dog but he didn't want to do it.




I just joined MH a couple of days ago and I must say I really like this community... so far ;P
weirdos make things fun so having a couple of 'em is definitely a good thing 

)))


haha trust me it took us more than an hour to get those since my sis always finds something that's not good enough, while I'm just waiting for her to be done x)@StefanNecro: Both you and your sis look great! I wish I could have a normal pic with my sister. It's always one of us that makes a stupid face and the pic is ruined!!!![]()