The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nice pic, Thorn! Very photogenic. :nod
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
thorn, you really didn't shave for days?

Daaamn dude, you suck at growing facial hair more than I do, if that's true. o.o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Nice pics every one of you newcomers.

Hey!
My Mokona has a message for you, guys!

:derp

Would be my dog but he didn't want to do it. :waah
I confess when you said "My Mokona has a message for you, guys!" I expected this mokona to be something completely different :hurr

:derp

Don't get mad at my pre teenager brain tata :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
BB, you are vile. I dunno what's gotten into you tonight, but go cool off quickly.

Nice photos of you and friend/sister stefan; thanks for sharing! :nod
 

StefanNecro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
haha no problem :) I just joined MH a couple of days ago and I must say I really like this community... so far ;P
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You still haven't got to know all the weirdos (like me) :p
 

StefanNecro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
haha well I'm looking forward to meetin' all of you :D weirdos make things fun so having a couple of 'em is definitely a good thing :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hey, Stefan! Nice pictures. You look gorgeous. ^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Dude Stefan in that last picture you look like Edward from Twilight xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But yeah nice pixs <3 Love your hairstyle ^^
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Stefan you look amazing :)

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

He looks better that Edward. In every movie I have seen Robert Pattinson he looks like he is on drugs -.- except in HP 4
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
aw come on he's not that bad looking xD irl. I actually liked him in HP4 a lot. then twilight appeared |:
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
He looked amazing in HP 4 but then........
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Looking good everyone!!

@Tatasugoi: Hehehehe! Doggies never cooperate with signs! LOL
@thornofcarrion : You look kinda grumpy in that pic. But good non the less. :teehee
@StefanNecro: Both you and your sis look great! I wish I could have a normal pic with my sister. It's always one of us that makes a stupid face and the pic is ruined!!! :hee
 

StefanNecro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
@StefanNecro: Both you and your sis look great! I wish I could have a normal pic with my sister. It's always one of us that makes a stupid face and the pic is ruined!!! :hee
haha trust me it took us more than an hour to get those since my sis always finds something that's not good enough, while I'm just waiting for her to be done x)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top