Re: Looking for the off switch
2 can play this game Charles;
Gary text me, I'm bi-curious 
2 can play this game Charles;
Gary text me, I'm bi-curious 
Gary text me, I'm bi-curious 






Hahahaha.... no, no. Very clever of you, though.
I can't sleep! My schedule is all sorts of messed up lately.![]()
I think I know why![]()
Oh yeah?I think I know why![]()
can't imagine my life without dancing, it helps me to relax from the pressure a lot
Ooo, you're a dancer? Nice! I'm not a big dancer, honestly, but I will sometimes when I'm out or what not. Alcohol is usually involved, of course. Otherwise, I can be pretty shy.![]()
indie rock? never heard about thatAs far as music goes, my taste is pretty hipster, I guess? Indie rock would probably be the main genre that I listen to, but I can also appreciate a good song of any type. My range is pretty broad, though there are a few things I don't really care for... modern country (Taylor Swift, etc) being one of them.

That's great that you found a way to blow off steam that you really enjoy.can't imagine my life without dancing, it helps me to relax from the pressure a lot

You've really never heard of indie rock?scav said:indie rock? never heard about that
what is your favorite song atm? is there any song you like that you think i can enjoy it?

Nah, I don't really have a cute sounding voice or anything, sorry. Just average, I guess. But I have vosted in the past a couple of times. I've Skyped with a lot of the people from the site, too.scav said:on another matter do you have a beautiful voice? did you ever vost?
That's great that you found a way to blow off steam that you really enjoy.![]()

well you know there are soooo many kind of rocks, one cannot simply know them all. just give me a link instead of the wiki pageYou've really never heard of indie rock?![]()

hahaha i really laughed at the name of the band. somehow it made me think of gary. But yeah i didn't really like it, the intru was good but i didn't like the singing. this is indie rock?Hmm... I don't know that I have a favorite song at the moment, but I am greatly enjoying the new Grizzly Bear album. Not sure if you'll like it or not, but here's the first single:
i see. i'll investigate the vost thread later, i hope it's not expiredNah, I don't really have a cute sounding voice or anything, sorry. Just average, I guess. But I have vosted in the past a couple of times. I've Skyped with a lot of the people from the site, too.

Yes, it's about the DIY nature of how the music is made, not the sound necessarily.Doesn't Indie just mean short for "Independent"? Meaning, they haven't signed under any major labels therefore, doing all promotions and producing themselves? Which also means, they are their own masters and can do whatever they want, unlike upstart bands who sign the majors right away, will have no choice but to do what the company/manager tells them to do (like, do modeling, do commercials, change this drummer, change the vocalist into someone hotter, etc. etc..) So their music is also affected.
Thus, most bands or artists choose to go indie first until they really get their music/art going on and it's what people know them for, and as they've stamped their identity pretty much all over, and has had quite a following with that particular music that they've promoted, when they sign major, their style is pretty much set in stone, or that they'll have artistic license to do as they please.
Actually here in the UK it morphed from a definition into its own specific genre. It is a distinct sub-genre of alternative rock , that has nothing to do with record labels. It is stuff like Artic monkeys, the Libertines , Franz Ferdinand and the kaiser chiefs but not 'coldplay'. It's actually one of my favourite genre's though nothing good has come out of it in years. Beardyman the beatboxer famously took the piss out of it. The first part of this video.Doesn't Indie just mean short for "Independent"? Meaning, they haven't signed under any major labels therefore, doing all promotions and producing themselves? Which also means, they are their own masters and can do whatever they want, unlike upstart bands who sign the majors right away, will have no choice but to do what the company/manager tells them to do (like, do modeling, do commercials, change this drummer, change the vocalist into someone hotter, etc. etc..) So their music is also affected.
Thus, most bands or artists choose to go indie first until they really get their music/art going on and it's what people know them for, and as they've stamped their identity pretty much all over, and has had quite a following with that particular music that they've promoted, when they sign major, their style is pretty much set in stone, or that they'll have artistic license to do as they please.
Umm.... I've been trying to get into running, but it's been tough. I know it's good for me, but I don't really like it. xD Otherwise, I guess it would just be laughing and spending time with people that I really care about. No matter what, it's something that always makes me feel happy. Suuuuper cheesy, I know.. but true.
what's your method to relax and forget the pressure?

scav said:well you know there are soooo many kind of rocks, one cannot simply know them all. just give me a link instead of the wiki page![]()
I thought the subject a little too broad and diverse to just link you to a song or two. The rest explained it pretty well already, so yeah.Yeah, I didn't figure it would be your style. It was just the first album I thought of. Glad you were at least amused by the name of the band!scav said:hahaha i really laughed at the name of the band. somehow it made me think of gary. But yeah i didn't really like it, the intru was good but i didn't like the singing. this is indie rock?

It's been expired for a long while now.scav said:i see. i'll investigate the vost thread later, i hope it's not expired![]()
.
...