Oh, it's scav's idea.Like the Sugoi team and everything. Pretty nice.And that set of yours is so kyuuut! xD Jin made all of the sets, right?
I wanna have a sister.
Scav, I obviously came here to get to know her better and so far I do like her.

But the name is my idea.

Yeah, Bugz made it, he's great!

It's nice to have a sister but it's pretty bad when we fight, so there is always the good and bad side. But you can have a friend as a sister.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------
I know, right? I've always liked sisterly love. I have a brother whom I love but I still have always wondered if maybe I had a bigger sister, I'd be a much, much different person.

I always wanted to have a brother, so I think we want what we can't have.



Never really had a real close female friend. The ones that I've gotten close always seemed to be the manipulative kind. I have good girl friends, but we're not close.








)

