Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Like the Sugoi team and everything. Pretty nice. :nod And that set of yours is so kyuuut! xD Jin made all of the sets, right?

I wanna have a sister. :pout


Scav, I obviously came here to get to know her better and so far I do like her.
Oh, it's scav's idea. :amuse
But the name is my idea. :XD
Yeah, Bugz made it, he's great! :nod

It's nice to have a sister but it's pretty bad when we fight, so there is always the good and bad side. But you can have a friend as a sister. :tem

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

:hurr

I know, right? I've always liked sisterly love. I have a brother whom I love but I still have always wondered if maybe I had a bigger sister, I'd be a much, much different person.
:heh

I always wanted to have a brother, so I think we want what we can't have. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, it's scav's idea. :amuse
But the name is my idea. :XD
Yeah, Bugz made it, he's great! :nod

It's nice to have a sister but it's pretty bad when we fight, so there is always the good and bad side. But you can have a friend as a sister. :tem
So it's a 3-person idea, nice!

I've fought with my brother too and well... I can't really compare because I haven't been there but I think that older brothers can be harder to deal with than older sisters, in a fight. xD

I've never had a friend as a sister! :gwah Never really had a real close female friend. The ones that I've gotten close always seemed to be the manipulative kind. I have good girl friends, but we're not close.

I always wanted to have a brother, so I think we want what we can't have. :XD
Yeah, exactly. xD People are strange indeed.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
adi join the sugoi team :allthe
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So it's a 3-person idea, nice!

I've fought with my brother too and well... I can't really compare because I haven't been there but I think that older brothers can be harder to deal with than older sisters, in a fight. xD

I've never had a friend as a sister! :gwah Never really had a real close female friend. The ones that I've gotten close always seemed to be the manipulative kind. I have good girl friends, but we're not close.
I think the gender is not important in this matter, what makes a fight worse is the strong personality the person have (and both, me and her, have a strong personality). :vin
We had terrible fights, believe me. :XD

Oh, got it. Sometimes is better not to have if they aren't good enough. :comfort

Yeah, exactly. xD People are strange indeed.
:nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I guess Bugz will have a lot of work to do. :XD

scav, quote here the win post, please.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think the gender is not important in this matter, what makes a fight worse is the strong personality the person have (and both, me and her, have a strong personality). :vin
We had terrible fights, believe me. :XD
I can also comfirm this ... me and my brother ... you didn't wanna see us having some of our silly fights
5 minutes later we just apologized and acted like nothing happened :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
since the thread is closed, we can't quote from there anymore.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I can also comfirm this ... me and my brother ... you didn't wanna see us having some of our silly fights
5 minutes later we just apologized and acted like nothing happened :XD
But you're so cute and kind! :oh
I doubt your fights are bad. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I think the gender is not important in this matter, what makes a fight worse is the strong personality the person have (and both, me and her, have a strong personality). :vin
We had terrible fights, believe me. :XD
Oh yeah, gender doesn't define the seriousness of the fights at all, but you know how boys tend to be more rough? We fought a lot with my brother as kids and it wasn't just verbal.

In some ways actually I'm glad I had a brother and not a sister instead, because I learned to appreaciate more things that boys tend to like, like playing videogames together. But again, gender roles...

Still, my relationship I have with him makes a bit part of who I am. ^^

Oh, got it. Sometimes is better not to have if they aren't good enough. :comfort
Yeah, I usually try being around people that I really feel connected to, people that are actually nice and I'm getting better at saying 'no' to people that just try to use me. But I have some really good friends. ^^ It's just that it's hard to keep in touch.


Have you and Nana played videogames together?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
But you're so cute and kind! :oh
I doubt your fights are bad. :XD
My brother has the power to piss me off, over silly things ... and i also got that power on him. Our fights are just really lame !!!!! Like most of the fights anyway :tem

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79534-Last-Person-to-Post-Wins-1992-George-Bush-gets-sick-vomits-on-Japanese-prime-minister-s-lap.?p=3120129&viewfull=1#post3120129
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah, gender doesn't define the seriousness of the fights at all, but you know how boys tend to be more rough? We fought a lot with my brother as kids and it wasn't just verbal.

In some ways actually I'm glad I had a brother and not a sister instead, because I learned to appreaciate more things that boys tend to like, like playing videogames together. But again, gender roles...

Still, my relationship I have with him makes a bit part of who I am. ^^
Me and my sister really used to fight physically. Not only words. :oh
I got hurt and I hurt her many times in the past. :XD :vin

And we always played video game too, since kids, the first video game we had was a dynavision 3 (we was dreaming about super nintendo in that time. :fail)
But was really fun, I miss that time. And I'll love nintendo 64 forever. :x3

So I guess me and my sister are boys. :oh

Yeah, I usually try being around people that I really feel connected to, people that are actually nice and I'm getting better at saying 'no' to people that just try to use me. But I have some really good friends. ^^ It's just that it's hard to keep in touch.
Got it. If you have good friends it's enough. :amuse
But you need to try keep in touch because the friendship can die too. It's important.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

My brother has the power to piss me off, over silly things ... and i also got that power on him. Our fights are just really lame !!!!! Like most of the fights anyway :tem
It's normal, all siblings has this power I guess. :XD

Thank you, portuga. :glomp
I'm glad I didn't lose my time because of it. :-_-
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I failed :lmao
I wanted to win the win thread with this

But i was 1497 :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
shulolol u'll never win with this
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
that won't happen, basket FTW :kamina
 
Top