I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

THUNDER!



and what about the cleveland cavs riki? they are Ohio team!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Hey, tata!

Colors - Green and blue
Movie - A toughie... Lord of the Rings Trilogy, I guess
Dish - My mom's eggrolls and pho
Animal - Another toughie... Hummingbird and falcons
Fear - Like dd said except for the lesbian part :modsmack
Dream - Random stuff
Childhood memory - In third grade, we went to a local farm to learn about farm life. Afterward, we went to the gift shop and my sister and I bought a squeaky mouse toy. We showed it to our teacher, who is deathly afraid of rodents, and asked her if she likes it. She said, "Oh, what a cute little pig!" so my sister announced proudly, "It's not a pig! It's a rat!" Then our teacher ran away, screaming. :XD



Stop making things up! :modsmack
I love blue and green too! :hi5
I looked in google to se what is eggrolls. Seems like "rolinho primavera". :drool
I also love hummingbirds, with owls are my favorite birds for sure. :nod

You're always so easygoing and friendly, it's so nice to see you punching DD! :wtf :XD
Loooool, your childhood story. :lmao
I wish I was there to see your teacher's face. :kukuku

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

riki, do you considers yourself a dog person or a cat person?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Spring rolls are a bit different than egg rolls, but the idea is the same
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I love blue and green too! :hi5
I looked in google to se what is eggrolls. Seems like "rolinho primavera". :drool
I also love hummingbirds, with owls are my favorite birds for sure. :nod

You're always so easygoing and friendly, it's so nice to see you punching DD! :wtf :XD
Loooool, your childhood story. :lmao
I wish I was there to see your teacher's face. :kukuku

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

riki, do you considers yourself a dog person or a cat person?
This is not a question if you read a single post from her. AH!!!!!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

This is not a question if you read a single post from her. AH!!!!!
But she has a dog and a cat! :noworry
And again, you're not riki, let her answer it! :smack

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Spring rolls are a bit different than egg rolls, but the idea is the same
Yeah, I got the idea.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Look at that smiley....I just keep coming back for more! HAHAHA!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I am in no way a masochist tata!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

riki, do you considers yourself a dog person or a cat person?
Both to be honest. ^^

When I was little, I always wanted a dog and a cat. Though a chinchilla is pretty darn cute too. :wtf

---------- Post added October 30, 2012 at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was October 29, 2012 at 04:37 PM ----------

A funny work story

I was helping a 6th grade Language Arts teacher. The kids were reading Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key and one of the chapters was called "Bad Seed". She explained what it means and then told a story about her preschooler son.

Teacher's son: Mom! Mom! *pointed to a boy* [name] is a bad boy!
Teacher: [son], [name] is not a bad boy. There is no such thing as a bad boy. They're good boys who make bad decisions.

-

Son: Mom! Mom! I'm a good boy at school
Teacher: But are you a good boy outside of school?
Son: :shifty
:derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Why are you telling story about me??
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Because it's funny! :cookiehand
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Makes sense, I was just like that kid good boy at school, but a troublemaker at home.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

It's always like that. I remembered when I was student teaching, we told this girl's parents that she was an angel in the classroom and her parents were like, "What? She's mean to her older brothers at home!" :o Of course, we were surprised but we did see an episode once so we realized what they meant.

My theory is that kids want to make a good impression to adults outside the home since they don't know what kind of punishments they may get for acting up.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I think maybe they have a more personal connection and bond with their parents/siblings, and if kids don't have that, then maybe it spills over into the classroom.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I agree. They're more comfortable with their parents and siblings so most of them are more restrained when they're with strangers.

How is your day?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top