Re: Never let your fear decide your fate
THUNDER!
and what about the cleveland cavs riki? they are Ohio team!
THUNDER!
and what about the cleveland cavs riki? they are Ohio team!
I love blue and green too!Hey, tata!
Colors - Green and blue
Movie - A toughie... Lord of the Rings Trilogy, I guess
Dish - My mom's eggrolls and pho
Animal - Another toughie... Hummingbird and falcons
Fear - Like dd said except for the lesbian part
Dream - Random stuff
Childhood memory - In third grade, we went to a local farm to learn about farm life. Afterward, we went to the gift shop and my sister and I bought a squeaky mouse toy. We showed it to our teacher, who is deathly afraid of rodents, and asked her if she likes it. She said, "Oh, what a cute little pig!" so my sister announced proudly, "It's not a pig! It's a rat!" Then our teacher ran away, screaming.
Stop making things up!![]()






This is not a question if you read a single post from her. AH!!!!!I love blue and green too!
I looked in google to se what is eggrolls. Seems like "rolinho primavera".
I also love hummingbirds, with owls are my favorite birds for sure.
You're always so easygoing and friendly, it's so nice to see you punching DD!![]()
Loooool, your childhood story.
I wish I was there to see your teacher's face.
---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------
riki, do you considers yourself a dog person or a cat person?
But she has a dog and a cat!This is not a question if you read a single post from her. AH!!!!!


Yeah, I got the idea.Spring rolls are a bit different than egg rolls, but the idea is the same
Hit me harder, I can't feel anything with your girly hands!!But she has a dog and a cat!
And again, you're not riki, let her answer it!![]()
Hit me harder, I can't feel anything with your girly hands!!

Pervy masochist!Look at that smiley....I just keep coming back for more! HAHAHA!

Yes, you're. You showed you like to be punched.I am in no way a masochist tata!

Because I wanted to feel alive, it wasn't sexual, I didn't enjoy it.Yes, you're. You showed you like to be punched.![]()
I don't buy it!Because I wanted to feel alive, it wasn't sexual, I didn't enjoy it.

Both to be honest. ^^riki, do you considers yourself a dog person or a cat person?

Teacher's son: Mom! Mom! *pointed to a boy* [name] is a bad boy!
Teacher: [son], [name] is not a bad boy. There is no such thing as a bad boy. They're good boys who make bad decisions.
-
Son: Mom! Mom! I'm a good boy at school
Teacher: But are you a good boy outside of school?
Son:![]()


Of course, we were surprised but we did see an episode once so we realized what they meant.