- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Good morning, Tata. 


We would have had so much fun as kidsThis game wtf ... completely forgot about it![]()

You wanted to grow up with jorped?We would have had so much fun as kids![]()
but of courseand a tender lover.

I guess that's because you were already pretty old when the n64 was released~n64 emu?
Never used - had the snes emu, gbc, gba ones though.

Niichan is passively mean '~''~'
looks kind alike a smiley.
dickhead? you're meanNiichan is such a dickhead.
He thinks "~" makes everything alright![]()

dickhead? you're mean![]()
totally wrong analysis, Charles knows I'm not serious anyway![]()
As our lulu would say... CHIIGGAAAAOUUUUUUbut of course
---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------
I guess that's because you were already pretty old when the n64 was released~
Wait - Nii chan also ~ 's?Niichan is such a dickhead.
He thinks "~" makes everything alright![]()
Come and get me old manAs our lulu would say... CHIIGGAAAAOUUUUUU
I want a certain lama to kick your nuts for your bully me.
Wait - Nii chan also ~ 's?
The fuck Ni chan - the use of '~' was exclusive to c_k and I....
: DAyuummm ~~