Hey folks! - Part 1

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Good morning, Tata. :om
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Or are they both saying they had awful childhoods?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
n64 emu?

Never used - had the snes emu, gbc, gba ones though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Niichan is such a dickhead.

He thinks "~" makes everything alright :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but of course :blush

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------



I guess that's because you were already pretty old when the n64 was released~
As our lulu would say... CHIIGGAAAAOUUUUUU

I want a certain lama to kick your nuts for your bully me.

Niichan is such a dickhead.

He thinks "~" makes everything alright :XD
Wait - Nii chan also ~ 's?

The fuck Ni chan - the use of '~' was exclusive to c_k and I....

: DAyuummm ~~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The Dalai Lama has a strict non-violence policy Charlie...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As our lulu would say... CHIIGGAAAAOUUUUUU

I want a certain lama to kick your nuts for your bully me.

Wait - Nii chan also ~ 's?

The fuck Ni chan - the use of '~' was exclusive to c_k and I....

: DAyuummm ~~
Come and get me old man :arf

you haven't noticed? I copied your cool style~

won't you accept a third person?~
 
Top