Hasa Diga Eebowai

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

Late replies ~~ ^^;

:hurr Go Unidrigo~ :x3
:whoo

...he's such a whore :o
:datass

:notamused

:SOON
:blush

:gaw

Oh my....:sweat bad unidrigo? :3c

No - its just that I have this magic horn.... ^^;

Charlie, don't become Milly...
Speaking - off... wonder if he's okay....

2 can play this game Char
les; :hmph Gary text me, I'm bi-curious :sexyarf
Bob - you can text me too, my number is on Skype... we can bi each-other anytime or more...

:hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

I hope you're ready for to see my nu-ewwwww display pic :heh

Tiff, how's the tailbone? are you back to work now? I haven't asked in a few weeks...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Finally...you found the off-switch :turtle.

Took you a while to found the switch. How long will you keep on dreaming :arf...:faint
Still looking, actually. But I needed a new thread title, so.... :)

I'll never stop dreaming~~~~ :blush

I hope you're ready for to see my nu-ewwwww display pic :heh

Tiff, how's the tailbone? are you back to work now? I haven't asked in a few weeks...
Thanks for asking. <3 I'm doing much better....definitely not perfect yet, but better. The time off has helped immensely. I might be able to get back to work next week, hopefully. Going for a follow-up appointment tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see. It might be totally up to me and I'm torn between wanting to get back to my normal life (plus feeling extremely guilty for being away -- it's put a lot of stress on my coworkers :paperbag) and making sure I'm truly healed enough to go back. It's just hard for me to know because I haven't tried being on my feet for 8-10 hrs at a time, so I have no idea if I'm really ready or not.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Thanks for asking. <3 I'm doing much better....definitely not perfect yet, but better. The time off has helped immensely. I might be able to get back to work next week, hopefully. Going for a follow-up appointment tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see. It might be totally up to me and I'm torn between wanting to get back to my normal life (plus feeling extremely guilty for being away -- it's put a lot of stress on my coworkers :paperbag) and making sure I'm truly healed enough to go back. It's just hard for me to know because I haven't tried being on my feet for 8-10 hrs at a time, so I have no idea if I'm really ready or not.
Well wait and see what results come of your appointment tomorrow and if it's then possible for you to try and move around for a few hours on your feet, after that you assess if you're well enough to go back to work. It's no good for your colleagues to go back to work, only for you to leave again because you're truly not better. Only thing you can do is apologise when you go back, but it's not like you injured yourself on purpose now...

With that being said, hoping for good news tomorrow :cheerbunny
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

Frankly, when I saw your thread title, I thought of this guy- I wonder if you recognize him..?

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Dreaming

dreaming? heh :hee


make a new vost then :SOON
 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Well wait and see what results come of your appointment tomorrow and if it's then possible for you to try and move around for a few hours on your feet, after that you assess if you're well enough to go back to work. It's no good for your colleagues to go back to work, only for you to leave again because you're truly not better. Only thing you can do is apologise when you go back, but it's not like you injured yourself on purpose now...

With that being said, hoping for good news tomorrow :cheerbunny
Thanks! Everything went well. I'm going to try to go back to work next week and see how it goes. I think I can do it!

Frankly, when I saw your thread title, I thought of this guy- I wonder if you recognize him..?

Nice. I didn't know who he was actually, but I see it's Neil Gaiman's Sandman from a quick search. Have you read it? Do you read many American comics or graphic novels? I honestly don't.

dreaming? heh :hee
Thanks for the song! I wasn't familiar with it, but it figures you'd know one with that title. :XD

scav said:
make a new vost then :SOON
Haha, unlikely I'll make a new vost in the near future. I'm not a big fan of hearing my recorded voice. :s
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Meh - Tiff I think you said that you'd vost in the near future and its been like a year and half or two.... xDDDD.

But its - great news that you're not hurt. :party
Well, not hurting as much / recovering, I mean.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Did I say that? Oops, must've forgotten. You've heard my voice in person, which is way better anyway.... I think. :p

And thanks!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Dreaming

yeah and not just any song, dreaming have been my motivational song for a very long time when i've been through some difficulties in my life. listened it thousand times :hee Lyrics are so deep. my favorite lines:
-its hard work living a dream i hardly ever sleep
-Just don't hesitate and wait too long cuz like a dream when you wake up its gone ... its gone
-No matter what they say keep on doing what you do And don't give up cuz only you can make that dream come true
-Its funny when you shine and people hate to see the gleam



well here comes the solution: make a vost and don't listen to it; directly post :edu
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Did I say that? Oops, must've forgotten. You've heard my voice in person, which is way better anyway.... I think. :p

And thanks!

xD - While true about the voice being better in person. You should still vost, well it was mentioned in irc ways back, so you don't remember I believe after the time you and c_k might have vosted one or two.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

Nice. I didn't know who he was actually, but I see it's Neil Gaiman's Sandman from a quick search. Have you read it? Do you read many American comics or graphic novels? I honestly don't.
:gwah

Okay maybe it's niche, but Neil Gaiman is awesome and I think Sandman is one of the most unique takes on something so ... common.

I like Neil Gaiman particularly because he takes the mundane and twists them into something so magical and deep.

Like his take on the "American Gods" where the gods of old are being taken over by the gods of the present world like money, technology, prostitution, etc.

Or giving life and power to Night and Door and other odd objects in "Neverwhere".

Or in this particular case, Sandman, where he breathes awesomeness into the childhood fantasy "Sandman", and makes him ruler of the Dream World.


You should give his works a try. Of course, Sandman is in Graphic form, and me being used to manga, couldn't quite appreciate the art styles of this Graphic Novel. But I loved the concepts of his story.

You can try his books. My favorite is Stardust, and I replay the movie as much as I replay Princess Mononoke hehe.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Dreaming

you're the only woman red here thegoods don't show your shyness; stand tall and show us an awesome vost :edu
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

I'm curious how you searched the picture though, or what keywords you used..
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Thanks! Everything went well. I'm going to try to go back to work next week and see how it goes. I think I can do it!
That's good to hear, hopefully it goes well, but stop the moment you begin to feel iffy, otherwise it'll worsen the problem :nod
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

you can do that???? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

You can drag and drop onto images.google.com as well
 
Top