Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ty, Boss *-*
You made parabéns sounds like parabuns XDDD
And I think that english speakers will always struggle with our "r" (maybe people from São Paulo and other states would disagree, but...)
Thx again^^ That was very sweet
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ty, Boss *-*
You made parabéns sounds like parabuns XDDD
And I think that english speakers will always struggle with our "r" (maybe people from São Paulo and other states would disagree, but...)
Thx again^^ That was very sweet
np ~ <3
You can teach me in 2014 - in person lessons are always better.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah! And I can slap you so you'll get scared of making a mistake, and thus you'll learn faster!
xDDD - Is this how you teach gringos? :lmao

Please rasise your cooking level by then - I really want to eat lots of your food.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Tata, Ancy and Chaali have gone ninja!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Bobbyyyy! :comfort What's wrong with your laptop? :blink The recording was a bit better at times, but I'm sad I could barely hear your voice. :crying

Thanks for the effort though, I love that movie. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Guess I was just being quite in the recording cos it was quite early and most people were asleep. I'll do better next time :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol bob are you trying to make dubstep? :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Guess I was just being quite in the recording cos it was quite early and most people were asleep. I'll do better next time :nod
Quiet? No, I meant that it's lagging, you know, not a smooth recording, not your voice being low or high. Maybe it's just my connection?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hahaha because of the noise. could barely heard anything
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Shit, sorry guys; I didn't listen to it so I didn't know it was that bad! :XD The first 2 tries were crystal clear...shame I lost both of those :bored

My voice just doesnt want to be heard :scry
 
Top