Vost theme:
All 5 germans make a vost saying squirrel!
All 5 germans make a vost saying squirrel!
np ~ <3Ty, Boss *-*
You made parabéns sounds like parabuns XDDD
And I think that english speakers will always struggle with our "r" (maybe people from São Paulo and other states would disagree, but...)
Thx again^^ That was very sweet
xDDD - Is this how you teach gringos?Yeah! And I can slap you so you'll get scared of making a mistake, and thus you'll learn faster!

...and that day never cameOkay, I'll record a Disney song tomorrow and maybe something else too![]()
......shame on you Boobsy!Oh sorry, I did record it but my mic kept playing up, I'll try again soon....and that day never came......shame on you Boobsy!

Tata, Ancy and Chaali have gone ninja!
....and how is this related to the voice thread?? FYI we're not the only ninja's around!
You'll forkook Charlie-sir?I'M A GREAT COOK, FORK YOU Ò.Ó

I dont cook - u.u thats why I need your help.Yup, and now he's on the way to the stove u.u

What's wrong with your laptop?
The recording was a bit better at times, but I'm sad I could barely hear your voice.



Quiet? No, I meant that it's lagging, you know, not a smooth recording, not your voice being low or high. Maybe it's just my connection?Guess I was just being quite in the recording cos it was quite early and most people were asleep. I'll do better next time![]()
The first 2 tries were crystal clear...shame I lost both of those 
