Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I like the song. I think it'll fit well with the movie and the ED theme for GI.

Uvo vs. Killua? Nooooooo. Feitan vs. Killua please.

Wait, so Gon and Killua are going to be powered up in the movie? They're no match for the spiders at this point in YS.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I like the song. I think it'll fit well with the movie and the ED theme for GI.

Uvo vs. Killua? Nooooooo. Feitan vs. Killua please.

Wait, so Gon and Killua are going to be powered up in the movie? They're no match for the spiders at this point in YS.
Remember this is an alternate version of York New. Togashi wrote out several different versions. In this version Hisoka is not in the Troupe and he never killed No.4 and replaced him. Because Hisoka never took his place in the Troupe, Kurapika never had an inside man and it looks like he was unprepared and lost his eyes in the process. Gon and Killua may be stronger in the film, I think it would be cool if they had developed hatsu already in this film. But that would be a bit of a stretch obviously. I think that Killua vs Uvo will be interesting as it is almost like Killua vs Gon as Uvo is very similar personality wise and combat wise to Gon. That fight will be very intriguing to me.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, YorkShin gets placed AFTER Gon and Killua get out of Heaven Arena. MAYBE they fought a bit more and trained more because Hisoka wasn't there. :O
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oooh. Hisoka's not in the troupe in the movie? This may be quite interesting.

In all cases, the troupe are quite strong. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Gon and Killua have hatsus in the movie, as it wouldn't be too much of a spoiler if we're already going into GI by the time the movie is out.

Killua vs. Feitan is really just a guilty pleasure of mine, and I have doubts it will ever happen canonically. It'll be interesting to see how he fares against a reinforcement type.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
That's the first time I see the assumption that Hisoka isn't a Troupe member.
I was sure this was an alternate version of YS which the forecasts predicted. The only question left for me is why Uvo alive, but the abilities of #4 seem like Manipulation of the dead (Pairo) so it's possible that it's the same thing with Uvo.
As for why is #4 still alive... It was never said that he was killed by Hisoka, was it? I only remember him saying he REPLACED #4. Maybe for some reason #4 wanted to leave the Troupe while Hisoka wanted to 'join' them.
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This movie is going to be sooo epic! and it looks like Illumi will have a big role in the movie, and his character design looks perfect :D
 

mena66

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
England
Hello hxh fans I am new here :)
and I would like to share this with U ^^
I figure something when I watch the movie trailer is the one who will steal kurapika
eyes will be his friend Pairo !!!and yes look at the first picture pairo hold kurapika face






now what do you think ?!
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
So that was Illumi. I thought he seemed similar.
 

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Illumi's design look's kind of wierd to me. I'm not sure why.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anyone else notice that Illumi had no eyes? Same with the Troupe at the end of the trailer. Omokageeeeee why you do this!?
 

Kamen Rider Dragon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's the first time I see the assumption that Hisoka isn't a Troupe member.
I was sure this was an alternate version of YS which the forecasts predicted. The only question left for me is why Uvo alive, but the abilities of #4 seem like Manipulation of the dead (Pairo) so it's possible that it's the same thing with Uvo.
As for why is #4 still alive... It was never said that he was killed by Hisoka, was it? I only remember him saying he REPLACED #4. Maybe for some reason #4 wanted to leave the Troupe while Hisoka wanted to 'join' them.
Yeah I don't think Hisoka said he killed him. He never specified. And where are people getting that Hisoka is not in the troupe in this movie?
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I don't think Hisoka said he killed him. He never specified. And where are people getting that Hisoka is not in the troupe in this movie?
This is alternate reality in which he never replaced Omokage and it is insinuated he killed and replaced Omokage in the manga as he tells Kurapika to get into the Troupe you must kill one of them or be personally offered a position by the leader. I see that Hisoka wasnt offered by Chrollo but his obsession to fight Chrollo he found a way to get into the Troupe which was to kill and replace one. Also the HxH wiki lists that he did in fact kill and replace No.4.
 

Kamen Rider Dragon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Didn't he also say if the Boss approves and there is a spot open. He never really says one way or the other The original #4 could of left and there was a spot open.
 

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Long Movie Trailer :
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151271352532268

Actually, the movie website got updated. All the informations about the film in one page.
=> http://www.hxh-movie.jp/

I love Illumi's design. I love it !


Someone should translate the staff involved in the movie.
I wonder if what Gon and Killua are doing near the end can constitute as Hatsu.

So even Illumi's joining in on the fun! Kikyo must've gotten into his wardrobe :teehee
(It strangely suits him)
 
Top