Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head
I think I know who she wouldn't reject
I think I know who she wouldn't reject



( ^3^)Kith me you fool!![]()
Oh shizzzzzzz...what rejection![]()
It wasn't a rejection!I'm used to it
Well at least my girlfriend likes me! xD
I just meant that I'm okay. 
Nana? Ancy? Bobby? Adam? Orgz? Nii-chan? Jorped? Kashi? Googz? Hmm, not sure who you had in mind.I think I know who she wouldn't reject![]()

I was just kiddingIt wasn't a rejection!I just meant that I'm okay.
![]()


Is that the actual order of preference? Cos I'm totally fine with thatNana? Ancy? Bobby? Adam? Orgz? Nii-chan? Jorped? Kashi? Googz? Hmm, not sure who you had in mind.



yes u must...also i think i deserve a thank for revival and spam efforts...Hey, Greg! Thanks for reviving my thread. xD I even forgot about it myself. (Poor thread. ;.
Also, I gotta read/watch Azumanga Daioh.

![]()
Adi~~~
Thanks for your spam efforts too then! xDyes u must...also i think i deserve a thank for revival and spam efforts...
![]()
Adi~~~![]()

