At a Place Called Ibisa

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head

I think I know who she wouldn't reject :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head

...

Too many tildes dude
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head

:notamused
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head

Wait, there's more. xD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head

It wasn't a rejection! :gwah I just meant that I'm okay.
:hug
I was just kidding :mono
and to have a rejection, someone must want something, which was not the case :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head

Nana? Ancy? Bobby? Adam? Orgz? Nii-chan? Jorped? Kashi? Googz? Hmm, not sure who you had in mind.
Is that the actual order of preference? Cos I'm totally fine with that :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I Found My Friends, They're in My Head

I don't have an "order of preference". xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

dug up ur thread suga...lol

;)

---------- Post added January 29, 2013 at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was January 28, 2013 at 08:34 PM ----------






 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Hey, Greg! Thanks for reviving my thread. xD I even forgot about it myself. (Poor thread. ;.;)

Also, I gotta read/watch Azumanga Daioh.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Hey, Greg! Thanks for reviving my thread. xD I even forgot about it myself. (Poor thread. ;.;)

Also, I gotta read/watch Azumanga Daioh.
yes u must...also i think i deserve a thank for revival and spam efforts...
;)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out



Adi - sorry forgot to come on skype ~~
 
Top