- Joined
- Jul 11, 2010
- Messages
- 3,855
- Reaction score
- 1,646
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: HERE COMES THE BEARDSANITY RAWR
Too lazy
Too lazy





I dont care to what you say, Jorp still is the most passionateTatasugoi best new comer![]()







You could be more creative, and I know a little french ^^theBoss on m'a dit que tu aimes manger ta propre merde, est-ce vrai?
see i can do that too![]()

It was the first part of the ENEM, its like a huge exam to see which college you can take.Congratz then Boss
It was a test about what btw?
Idk why but ever since I watched Fast 5 I'm obsessed about brazilianVai tomar bem no meio do seu cu, scav ^^
And to those who asked, I went well on my test =D
Î <============= wtf since when do you have this letter?!?!?!It was the first part of the ENEM, its like a huge exam to see which college you can take.
I edited it faster than you could replyÎ <============= wtf since when do you have this letter?!?!?!

I still got to copy it so tough luckI edited it faster than you could reply![]()
Lush why you so evil today?I still got to copy it so tough luck