- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-



some months agooh HxH author, it went on hiatus again?![]()

March to be precisesome months ago![]()


Already that long? dammMarch to be precise

I also never read it, but it's really popular dude, you shouldn't ask what it isYYH?![]()


The worse is that he stopped right after revealing a huge plot twist, that I wont comment cuz Idk if you read it or not, I hate being spoilerish.Already that long? damm
Time sure flies ... btw i love SAO's second opening![]()
I did ... though don't really remember what was it. Though when it starts again i will reread some of the previous chaptersThe worse is that he stopped right after revealing a huge plot twist, that I wont comment cuz Idk if you read it or not, I hate being spoilerish.





Need to finish up some uni crap. I'll probably finish sets tomorrow if I get a chance. '-'