Re: HERE COMES THE BEARDSANITY RAWR
Cheers :3
...leader~
So you still practising singing french love songs in your spare time? xP
Cheers :3
...leader~

So you still practising singing french love songs in your spare time? xP

I did ... though don't really remember what was it. Though when it starts again i will reread some of the previous chapters![]()

that's an ideaSo you still practising singing french love songs in your spare time? xP


i meant clashA class?
Who's teaching who? O.o
Is it a fight between bakas!?![]()

it didThisand the Dark continent may refresh your memory![]()

Silly mistake, jorp! I am disappoint!i meant clash![]()
nah its your job, about time you make a vostSugoiii team official anthem!
Go!![]()

Silly mistake, jorp! I am disappoint!
Still butthurt because the other day? 
Don't throw it back at me like that.nah its your job, about time you make a vost![]()

Still butthurt because the other day?
![]()





Huh...If the "americans" elected George Bush as president they deserve something as romney xD
Really I hope obama wins -.-
Bears cant understand sarcasm?Huh...

Was that sarcasm? I couldn't get past the nonsenseBears cant understand sarcasm?![]()


No wonder you live in the USA ^^Was that sarcasm? I couldn't get past the nonsense![]()
I like when a Brazilian talks about corruptionNo wonder you live in the USA ^^
