- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 6,406
- Reaction score
- 4,075
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
1st ROUND


TBH, his Logia and Hook were enough. The logia had Luffy easily beaten the first two times they fought and they technically tied the last fight. Had it not been for luck and Robin, Luffy would have lost every single one of those fight. He would be dead and Crocoboy would have just been arrested.But neither his poison hook nor his logia was enough to win against Luffy. And Luffy with gears barely defeated Lucci. Crocodile is one of my favourites too, but I can't help but feel that some of you guys are not seeing this clearly.
It's true that Crocodile would have a chance against almost anyone, but I don't see what is it that makes Luffy so much stronger than Lucci here? What if WG found out about Crocodile's plans and sent CP9 to Alabasta? You think Crocodile would win?
I don't think he needs haki. I think he could spam Soru, Tekkai, and Rokugan. Rokugan should in theory be able to harm Crocodile. Lucci is a master of Rokushiki, so he should have enough mobility to be able to dodge Crocodile's Sables. Even if he doesn't, Tekkai should protect him from a majority of the damage. Tekkai would probably be null against the right hand though and the offensive Rokushiki moves would be null as well as Crocodile's fruit is connected to his reflexes.We haven't seen Lucci use haki, therefore we can assume he doesn't (as a top CP9 agent, and not a novice at that, if he didn't use haki back then, we can assume he didn't intend to learn it anyway).
So if he doesn't figure out Croc's weakness, the outcome is obvious.
But even if he does, Croc's Marineford performance should give him the win. On the other hand, we haven't seen anything new from Lucci since EL events.
Without haki and without wateriness, how would he harm Croc?I don't think he needs haki. I think he could spam Soru, Tekkai, and Rokugan. Rokugan should in theory be able to harm Crocodile. Lucci is a master of Rokushiki, so he should have enough mobility to be able to dodge Crocodile's Sables. Even if he doesn't, Tekkai should protect him from a majority of the damage. Tekkai would probably be null against the right hand though and the offensive Rokushiki moves would be null as well as Crocodile's fruit is connected to his reflexes.
In other words, I'm not saying he needs haki to win, but without haki and/or excess water (used in a way that Croc doesn't absorb it), it wouldn't even be a fight.Allow me to laugh.I feel like I've been reading a different manga. Based on what we've seen, Crocodile would lose against Lucci. All it takes is for him to dip his hands or legs into water. Or Shigan himself if there is no water around. Geez guys...




water out of him. If Lucci's careless, he gets beaten more easily using water than without it.
