Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

However, that isn't to say there aren't many great qualities about it. I watched it in English (I prefer all of my FMA dubbed). The voice acting is top notch as always. The dialogue isn't up to par with the rest of the FMA franchise, but it's not too noticeable. If you're a diehard FMA fan, you'll enjoy seeing Ed and Al again. The best part about the movie was the animation, too. It's in a different style that the first movie and the animes, but it's still a visual treat. Fluid and vibrant, and the fight scenes are cool to watch.
Overall, you should give it a watch. I think that since you're going into it without high expectations and I've warned you on how the plot/villains aren't great, that you won't have to fear too much disappointment. I enjoyed it and I'll probably watch it again.

There were definitely dark sides to my childhood that I hate to think about, but all the same... I don't think I would trade it for anything.
I used to have people like that, but I grew apart from them or else pushed them away after a certain point. @_@;;; I'm so difficult to handle sometimes.
It's a wonder I have friends at all... I love you guys for putting up with me. 
**Have to go to work! x_X Lost track of time, will send out other replies later~
Nope. I've only ever smoked pot. Scratch that, I did try ecstasy once. What about you? I wouldn't think so, but sometimes people surprise me.Awesome comparison
did you ever try crack?
True, true, true. It's not a hiatus. Even though three months definitely seems like one! But it's not a hiatus. Now I'm scared that it will turn into one!Well I'm kind of used to it at this point but with the current cliffhanger it definitely hurts. I'm glad she's not going on hiatus though, you have to look at the bright side of things.

That's true. You'd get a lot more fill on your pop culture there. I remember once on America's Next Top model they were doing Tokyo fashion and it was ugly as hell. Literally looked like they grabbed as many neon, mis-matched articles of clothing as they could and put them all on at once. Although that was a few years ago. I wonder if the trends are still like that in the city.I get what you mean. A peaceful, beautiful place sure is a nice thing I wouldn't mind. I believe I can witness more of Japan's society in Tokyo though but if I had the time and the money I would definitely visit more peaceful places too.
It's a nice change but I doubt I could live in a place where nothing much happens for too long.
Without a doubt. It's the best anime I have ever seen (Brotherhood, I mean). Hands down. It's so character driven. And the plot is intricate and well thought out. It reminds me of Harry Potter in that way.FMA definitely is that great, I consider it one of the few masterpieces out there.
I went ahead and watched it. It's not as bad as everyone seems to think. The main problem with it is that the antagonists are very poorly developed. If you don't have a worthwhile villain/opposition in a story, then the plot goes down along with it. So the plot and villains are no good.I feel like I will only be disappointed when I watch it though so I really don't know.
However, that isn't to say there aren't many great qualities about it. I watched it in English (I prefer all of my FMA dubbed). The voice acting is top notch as always. The dialogue isn't up to par with the rest of the FMA franchise, but it's not too noticeable. If you're a diehard FMA fan, you'll enjoy seeing Ed and Al again. The best part about the movie was the animation, too. It's in a different style that the first movie and the animes, but it's still a visual treat. Fluid and vibrant, and the fight scenes are cool to watch.
Overall, you should give it a watch. I think that since you're going into it without high expectations and I've warned you on how the plot/villains aren't great, that you won't have to fear too much disappointment. I enjoyed it and I'll probably watch it again.
Well the big four (and DGM) aren't in high school setting for the most part, that's true. I have zero interest in Bleach though, and One Piece is something I've tried to get into a few times. It hasn't hooked me thus far, but I wouldn't say I have zero interest there.... Naruto is so long. @_@ (as well as OP for that matter). It would take me AGES to catch up at this point!there are such a lot of non high-school settings
![]()
I just mean that even though I feel like I know you to some extent, I don't know all that much. I honestly have no idea what you look like, for example. XD That's always a huge mystery barrier for me. If I can't have a concrete image of someone in my head, then their persona is constantly changing in my head and it creates an air of murk and mystery.you're an awesome gurl too
though I was really surprised that you see me as someone mysterious XD
Yes, yes he did!Unicorn did betray you?!
Pessimism is very limiting. Optimism will set your bar high, but it's easy to become disappointed. I feel like realism is a happy medium somewhere between the two.oh I dunno, I feel like it's more of a basic approach, it's nearly impossible to become a pesimist when you are an optimist - of course that aplies the other way around too.
Now I could go on and on about what makes being an optimist so much better but it's like with everything, it has it's advantages and disadvantages.
I've yet to meet someone that I've dumped all of my secrets, insecurities, and hopes with. I don't know if that person will ever exist. In a weird way, I almost do it to preserve myself sometimes. That didn't really make sense, but I don't know how to put it exactly.Huh, I know exactly how you feel. It's not that I love drinking but it definitely helps me to be more honest and open towards other people. I feel like I'm so self-conscious that I can never really let loose completely though.
You're right about that. But you don't really seem to be that self conscience on here. Are you shy in real life, Nii-chan? I think it's hard to picture.Creating walls is a natural thing, it's something everyone does. It's probably nothing more than a cheap try to protect yourself from whatever harm you might possibly face if you wouldn't create these walls.
Now I don't know that much about you but from the impression I've got you definitely didn't have an easy childhood and things don't seem easy nowadays either - which obviously leads to you creating more and more walls. I can relate to that a lot, believe me or not. I need a lot of time until I feel relatively comfortable around people, I'm either pretty silent and hold back or I put up a huge facade. There are only a few selected people where I can be and act how I really am, and for that I'm glad. I hope you have someone like that too.

There were definitely dark sides to my childhood that I hate to think about, but all the same... I don't think I would trade it for anything.
I used to have people like that, but I grew apart from them or else pushed them away after a certain point. @_@;;; I'm so difficult to handle sometimes.
It's a wonder I have friends at all... I love you guys for putting up with me. 
**Have to go to work! x_X Lost track of time, will send out other replies later~

there are such a lot of non high-school settings
you're an awesome gurl too









