An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

DUDE :SOON
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Oh, come on! You've seen longer.

....

:derp
I see what you did there :arf. I'd prefer usage of word 'bigger' :hurr.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

About time, too. But I had completely forgotten that I even needed to until you mentioned it the other day. Finally sat down and did it for a change! I need to check my thread more often so I'll start doing that.
You sure should, I'm surprised it hasn't reverted back to the spamground yet XD and I'm too lazy to answer the full post atm :bored

And this is coming from the guy who used to post things twice as long as what you just wrote in my thread! And don't even get me started on the amount of content he can fit into a PM. Granted, I would blabber on back, but still! Gary has no place to complain!
Used to is a good description, it's so much one or two-liners nowadays.

That you were.
He rarely isn't~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I'm taking it easy on her Kevin...geez
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I'm taking it easy on her Kevin...geez
She makes you a meltie thumb giant huh?

*No smart aleck remarks to this kay *
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

She makes you a meltie thumb giant huh?

*No smart aleck remarks to this kay *
That was a smart ass comment itself :vin
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Stahp

I'm emotionally raw right now :arf
mhm - perfect time for taking advantage of your weak raw state. :nod

/ :glomp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Oooooh Irony. I love that stuff.

Don't let Irony see you cheating on it with Sarcasm there...

And I don't know who that girl is, but she's really freaky. XD

Really? Sadly, I dont have good taste.

Ack who am I kidding. My taste is exceptional.

Have you fixed those problems with your spotify?
Who says you don't have good taste? I won't lie and say I love everything you post on here, but the vast majority is great stuff.

No, I haven't looked into it very much yet. I'm lazy as hell when it comes to trying to fix things, but I'll mess with the settings eventually.

What are you so worked up for? :arf

I see what you did there :arf. I'd prefer usage of word 'bigger' :hurr.
Not in this particular case though. He's seen longer than mine probably, but certainly not bigger.

You sure should, I'm surprised it hasn't reverted back to the spamground yet XD and I'm too lazy to answer the full post atm :bored

Used to is a good description, it's so much one or two-liners nowadays.
I can't say shit since it took me weeks to respond. So you're allowed to take you time. Are you like me in that you love to read the long responses, but don't like writing out your own? XD I'm definitely that way.

He's gotten so god damn lazy. :derp

I'm taking it easy on her Kevin...geez
Pfft, excuses. You know I can take it!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Not in this particular case though. He's seen longer than mine probably, but certainly not bigger.
:arf

Pfft, excuses. You know I can take it!
You...bish...telling the wrong person :hurr.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Wrong person? She was talking to me :vin
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I know :toc...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 :arf :arf :arf


Hai Naomi, so are you going to watch it? ;P
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 :arf :arf :arf
shulolol it should be banned from the cinema
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

shulolol it should be banned from the cinema
Could not agree more. Bugz, I am disappointed in you.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Could not agree more. Bugz, I am disappointed in you.
lol i think Bugz wanted to make fun of her, but he made a mistake Nao is a HPtard, the twilightards are Ancy and Matzik
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

You...bish...telling the wrong person :hurr.
What're you talking about now, thorn? :arf I did mean to say that to Gary. Sometimes I think you post random stuff just to confuse us.

Wrong person? She was talking to me :vin
I know, wrong?? :arf

I know :toc...
EXPLAIN YOURSELF, WILLACE! :arf

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 :arf :arf :arf

Hai Naomi, so are you going to watch it? ;P
Hey, Bugz~ =D

Hmm. Well, I didn't finish the book (it was SO bad), but I think I'll see it anyway. One of the lame-est parts of the book is that there is no fight epic battle of doom (or so my sister tells me) even though the entire first half of the novel build up to it and leads you to believe. But judging by the movie trailers I've seen, there's going to be some action. Might be worth it since I've seen the other four movies anyway, you know? I won't see it in theaters unless my mom asks me to go with her and pays for it. :lmao She really likes the movies, so that's a possibility.

I'm surprised you're asking though. Are you going to see it? XD

Could not agree more. Bugz, I am disappointed in you.
Hey hey hey. Don't knock the movies so harshly. At least they're not as bad as the books. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top