Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred
DUDE
DUDE


I see what you did thereOh, come on! You've seen longer.
....
![]()
. I'd prefer usage of word 'bigger'
.You sure should, I'm surprised it hasn't reverted back to the spamground yet XD and I'm too lazy to answer the full post atmAbout time, too. But I had completely forgotten that I even needed to until you mentioned it the other day. Finally sat down and did it for a change! I need to check my thread more often so I'll start doing that.

Used to is a good description, it's so much one or two-liners nowadays.And this is coming from the guy who used to post things twice as long as what you just wrote in my thread! And don't even get me started on the amount of content he can fit into a PM. Granted, I would blabber on back, but still! Gary has no place to complain!
He rarely isn't~That you were.
She makes you a meltie thumb giant huh?I'm taking it easy on her Kevin...geez
That was a smart ass comment itselfShe makes you a meltie thumb giant huh?
*No smart aleck remarks to this kay *

: snuggleThat was a smart ass comment itself![]()
Stahp: snuggle

mhm - perfect time for taking advantage of your weak raw state.Stahp
I'm emotionally raw right now![]()


You brute...you fiendmhm - perfect time for taking advantage of your weak raw state.
/![]()
Don't let Irony see you cheating on it with Sarcasm there...Oooooh Irony. I love that stuff.
![]()
Who says you don't have good taste? I won't lie and say I love everything you post on here, but the vast majority is great stuff.Really? Sadly, I dont have good taste.
Ack who am I kidding. My taste is exceptional.
Have you fixed those problems with your spotify?
What are you so worked up for?DUDE![]()

Not in this particular case though. He's seen longer than mine probably, but certainly not bigger.I see what you did there. I'd prefer usage of word 'bigger'
.
I can't say shit since it took me weeks to respond. So you're allowed to take you time. Are you like me in that you love to read the long responses, but don't like writing out your own? XD I'm definitely that way.You sure should, I'm surprised it hasn't reverted back to the spamground yet XD and I'm too lazy to answer the full post atm
Used to is a good description, it's so much one or two-liners nowadays.

Pfft, excuses. You know I can take it!I'm taking it easy on her Kevin...geez
Not in this particular case though. He's seen longer than mine probably, but certainly not bigger.

You...bish...telling the wrong personPfft, excuses. You know I can take it!
.
...Don't be jealousI know...


shulolol it should be banned from the cinemaThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2![]()
![]()
![]()
Could not agree more. Bugz, I am disappointed in you.shulolol it should be banned from the cinema
lol i think Bugz wanted to make fun of her, but he made a mistake Nao is a HPtard, the twilightards are Ancy and MatzikCould not agree more. Bugz, I am disappointed in you.
What're you talking about now, thorn?You...bish...telling the wrong person.
I did mean to say that to Gary. Sometimes I think you post random stuff just to confuse us. I know, wrong??Wrong person? She was talking to me![]()

EXPLAIN YOURSELF, WILLACE!I know...

Hey, Bugz~ =DThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2![]()
![]()
Hai Naomi, so are you going to watch it? ;P
She really likes the movies, so that's a possibility. Hey hey hey. Don't knock the movies so harshly. At least they're not as bad as the books. XDCould not agree more. Bugz, I am disappointed in you.