Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What happened?

Do regale us the story of the events of Friday night. And no, not being sarcastic.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It just comes down to that sleep-deprivation and being kicked off the bed make me get really really awful.

Very positive night actually. Turned in physics homework roughly complete, positive. Boss wants to meet on the weekend that I am booked on, negative. As I was hanging out with a couple of friends from physics, we ended up drawing horses, singing and I got to act for the first time in years. We missed the showing of Skyfall because my friend couldn't focus and finish her physics homework. So we went over to her place to watch a movie. I opened my laptop and realized I couldn't connect to the code license server. I tried using her wireless password, but this piece of crap machine wouldn't connect (because the wifi software is fubar). So I watched as it created a fatal error in my code and I lost all my data.

Already in a bad mood, I tried to table that and enjoy the movie. I ended up getting pushed to the edge of the bed we spread out on. I now know how it feels like to be abnormally tall on a normal couch, because I kept sliding off. The movie was enjoyable, but my colleagues were fast asleep by the end of it. I tried dozing off but it was impossible - I was freezing and had no space whatsoever. But I didn't want to leave until the party stragglers in the neighborhood left. Suffering internet withdrawal, I ended up doing some of storyboarding. Around 3-ish the sounds died down. I asked my friend to walk me to the door (I would've left on my own, but I didn't want to leave the security latch open so anyone would get blamed)

Overall, I just get downright undealable if I am cold, tired, and feel a little abandoned at 3am in the morning. It's not as if this will be a recurring problem; I go home every weekend. I've experienced it once and not interested in doing it again.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm tired of being here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im fucked up right now
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No, this is the thread where all the attention seeking people get satisfaction by people asking them questions about their wellbeing, which they can ignore.
Quoted for truth. evil, I love you, this is my confession!













In platonic way.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Isn't really a confession per se but...

On this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for MH - the mixture of nutjobs, dumbasses, geniuses and genuinely cool people here. Whether you made me smile, literally laugh, want to pull my hair out, or want to cry...it all means something to me.
:uguu

So yeah, if you're here in the US, gorge yourself. But even if you aren't, do it anyway. And if you're alone, you have a place at my table any time :verily
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I confess that I ended up shaving my head on a whim. At first I was kind of shocked with the way I looked, but now I'm glad I shaved it. I look pretty good actually! And now I don't need to spend so much time fixing my hair in the morning. And people say it suits me. So what ended up as a pretty random moment (my first experience using an electric razor) turned out pretty well.

I also confess that I kind of failed No Shave November. I got to a point in which I was starting to look pretty "bum-ey". My moustache was seriously annoying me, as well as the scruff on my chin. Not to mention the fact that I seem to (unfortunately) have a multi-colour beard featuring brown, blonde and ginger hair. I did however stop shaving around the middle of October, so I guess I did last quite a while.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Isn't really a confession per se but...

On this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for MH - the mixture of nutjobs, dumbasses, geniuses and genuinely cool people here. Whether you made me smile, literally laugh, want to pull my hair out, or want to cry...it all means something to me.
:uguu

So yeah, if you're here in the US, gorge yourself. But even if you aren't, do it anyway. And if you're alone, you have a place at my table any time :verily
I confess, this is one of the nicest post you ever produced on MH :chu.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
You should confess, you do not mean that.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I found a floppy disc while playing 'Law and Order' with my room, but have no idea what on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top