What Gary said plus I think Kev's too soft to join the army.
.-. I AM NOT SQUISHY JUST FLUFFY... *cough*What Gary said plus I think Kev's too soft to join the army.

I confess that this confuses me on so many levels.Hey loser,
I confess that you're the only one to rival Jessica in my mind and that I think about you sometimes. The thing is, I'm never going to be able to let myself have you or let you have me because I don't have the emotional capabilities to wrap myself around that. I just don't want you to think that it's because I don't love you or something like that. I do.
So yeah. Sorry that I never really say it properly and that I'm doing it in a thread full of people. It's just easier to say it to a crowd than to say it with you alone. I know I'm a fucking coward for that.
I hope you don't have a headache or hangover or anything today, Gary! I'll spam you on Spotify later or something... I can't believe I'm about to post this shit.
-Naomi
I confess I'm sexually confused at this now.Hey loser,
I confess that you're the only one to rival Jessica in my mind and that I think about you sometimes. The thing is, I'm never going to be able to let myself have you or let you have me because I don't have the emotional capabilities to wrap myself around that. I just don't want you to think that it's because I don't love you or something like that. I do.
So yeah. Sorry that I never really say it properly and that I'm doing it in a thread full of people. It's just easier to say it to a crowd than to say it with you alone. I know I'm a fucking coward for that.
I hope you don't have a headache or hangover or anything today, Gary! I'll spam you on Spotify later or something... I can't believe I'm about to post this shit.
-Naomi

Sorry, but you're the last person who should be talking about what others post in this thread. Jus sayin'I confess I think wizzard's confession was stupid and not even a confession. More like a weather report with a personal opinion. -_-


No, check out your own "confessions". And as a rule of thumb, it's best not to be hyper-critical of what people post here as it can be turned around on you quite easily.So are you.
And fuck off, I'm talkin about confessions, not posts. Reread that post, you illiterate boob. *insert sophisticated insults here*
I once fell in love with Gary too. Its the eyes right? It's always the eyes.Hey loser,
I confess that you're the only one to rival Jessica in my mind and that I think about you sometimes. The thing is, I'm never going to be able to let myself have you or let you have me because I don't have the emotional capabilities to wrap myself around that. I just don't want you to think that it's because I don't love you or something like that. I do.
So yeah. Sorry that I never really say it properly and that I'm doing it in a thread full of people. It's just easier to say it to a crowd than to say it with you alone. I know I'm a fucking coward for that.
I hope you don't have a headache or hangover or anything today, Gary! I'll spam you on Spotify later or something... I can't believe I'm about to post this shit.
-Naomi
Sweet, but I guess you are playing at the US server :/I confess I just started playing Diablo 3 today.My brother is so disappointed with the game that he tossed it over to me. I'm enjoying it so far. A decent mix of camp and fantasy. But oh ho, the cliches.