Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What Gary said plus I think Kev's too soft to join the army.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
What Gary said plus I think Kev's too soft to join the army.
.-. I AM NOT SQUISHY JUST FLUFFY... *cough*

Well I've given myself a deadline, If I don't find a decent paying job (10 an Hour) by the time of my 20th birthday I will go in. That was the request of my parents.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What? ._.

I'm just saying, I don't think you're tough enough for the army.

Good request by your parents. When's your birthday?


Wait, Obama's the prez. Never mind, good luck.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well, I was raised in a Military setting until I was 10. I am in shape as I've been running and slowly but surely starting to work out. Only main harsh thing I will face is "Double Rations" since I am under the weight they require.

Birthday is in June.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I just want you to know, Kevin, that it's okay to cry if you can't handle the Army's training or whatnot. :thumbs
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It may sound silly but you should just listen to what your heart tells you. Think about it in a calm moment and decide if this really is what you want to do, if you haven't already.

Who knows if it's the right choice or not but you will regret if you don't do what you feel is right.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess the weather outside is cold, yet warm, not rainy enough (to average the season), but I like it very much. :nod
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hey loser,

I confess that you're the only one to rival Jessica in my mind and that I think about you sometimes. The thing is, I'm never going to be able to let myself have you or let you have me because I don't have the emotional capabilities to wrap myself around that. I just don't want you to think that it's because I don't love you or something like that. I do.

So yeah. Sorry that I never really say it properly and that I'm doing it in a thread full of people. It's just easier to say it to a crowd than to say it with you alone. I know I'm a fucking coward for that.

I hope you don't have a headache or hangover or anything today, Gary! I'll spam you on Spotify later or something... I can't believe I'm about to post this shit.

-Naomi
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey loser,

I confess that you're the only one to rival Jessica in my mind and that I think about you sometimes. The thing is, I'm never going to be able to let myself have you or let you have me because I don't have the emotional capabilities to wrap myself around that. I just don't want you to think that it's because I don't love you or something like that. I do.

So yeah. Sorry that I never really say it properly and that I'm doing it in a thread full of people. It's just easier to say it to a crowd than to say it with you alone. I know I'm a fucking coward for that.

I hope you don't have a headache or hangover or anything today, Gary! I'll spam you on Spotify later or something... I can't believe I'm about to post this shit.

-Naomi
I confess that this confuses me on so many levels.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hey loser,

I confess that you're the only one to rival Jessica in my mind and that I think about you sometimes. The thing is, I'm never going to be able to let myself have you or let you have me because I don't have the emotional capabilities to wrap myself around that. I just don't want you to think that it's because I don't love you or something like that. I do.

So yeah. Sorry that I never really say it properly and that I'm doing it in a thread full of people. It's just easier to say it to a crowd than to say it with you alone. I know I'm a fucking coward for that.

I hope you don't have a headache or hangover or anything today, Gary! I'll spam you on Spotify later or something... I can't believe I'm about to post this shit.

-Naomi
I confess I'm sexually confused at this now.


I confess I think wizzard's confession was stupid and not even a confession. More like a weather report with a personal opinion. -_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,108
Gender
Male
Country
United States
// Life in the day of Naomidee

Don't ask questions - just :popcorn
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I think wizzard's confession was stupid and not even a confession. More like a weather report with a personal opinion. -_-
Sorry, but you're the last person who should be talking about what others post in this thread. Jus sayin'

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Uh...I confess I didn't have a headache, nor was I hungover :imslow

:oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So are you.

And fuck off, I'm talkin about confessions, not posts. Reread that post, you illiterate boob. *insert sophisticated insults here*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So are you.

And fuck off, I'm talkin about confessions, not posts. Reread that post, you illiterate boob. *insert sophisticated insults here*
No, check out your own "confessions". And as a rule of thumb, it's best not to be hyper-critical of what people post here as it can be turned around on you quite easily.

Anyways, I'm done being offtopic
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey loser,

I confess that you're the only one to rival Jessica in my mind and that I think about you sometimes. The thing is, I'm never going to be able to let myself have you or let you have me because I don't have the emotional capabilities to wrap myself around that. I just don't want you to think that it's because I don't love you or something like that. I do.

So yeah. Sorry that I never really say it properly and that I'm doing it in a thread full of people. It's just easier to say it to a crowd than to say it with you alone. I know I'm a fucking coward for that.

I hope you don't have a headache or hangover or anything today, Gary! I'll spam you on Spotify later or something... I can't believe I'm about to post this shit.

-Naomi
I once fell in love with Gary too. Its the eyes right? It's always the eyes.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I haven't confessed here for so long. The reason being, I didn't have any real confession. I mean, confessing you like a bear, isn't a confession. There is no sin done here to confess, right. Am I right?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I confess I just started playing Diablo 3 today. :derp My brother is so disappointed with the game that he tossed it over to me. I'm enjoying it so far. A decent mix of camp and fantasy. But oh ho, the cliches.
Sweet, but I guess you are playing at the US server :/
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess sometimes I realize how much I love architecture and my mind starts to wander arround and my heart starts to beat faster and my dreams go wild and the future seems so bright and I feel like I can't be any more sure about what I want to do.

I want to be one of the best architects in the world one day~
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that Friday nights hanging out with friends is the stupidest thing I have done so far and I don't want to do it ever again, since it just leaves me pissy, cold and on the floor for hours.

It probably didn't help that I just lost a day's worth of data for the conference next month.

Just... fuck it all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top