Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Can't quote closed threads, so it's easiest you do it.
I have to make the game thread?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

The threads are not closed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, go do it xi0.
NO...Ust will do it.

Or I'll unlock the threads and Evil will do it.

...or I'll just end up doing it.



I don't feel worthy to be honest, I wasn't in on most of the games. Plus I see Evil as the unofficial official sage of this section!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Official Sage of this Section, that's exactly what I am. :mono
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
With a capital O!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Official Sage of this Section, that's exactly what I am. :mono
"Mafia Game Sage" should be your custom title. Or custom title to any that host the games :nod

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

With a capital O!
It was hard to do....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, here you have the collective history thread.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/80061-Mafia-Games-History Sticky pleeeeease.

Some hosts didn't work as clean as I always did, so here and there some information is still missing. The Garman nazi that I am, I'd add the missing stuff such as end of game phases and missing roles to each header this evening or somewhat later.

[gb]done, thanks Herm[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah. And kdowns too. :amuse

I didn't play that one though, can't tell how they did.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I didn't play either, btw I asked teubier to play and he said he is busy. *tear*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I didnt play five games!


....They were all shit I bet.

:3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ask Freid, Raizen and themoa... I was going to ask them on the weekend... maybe some are interested. I thought they were good players.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ask Freid, Raizen and themoa... I was going to ask them on the weekend... maybe some are interested. I thought they were good players.
Maybe Pirulito as well? Is kkck in?

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Btw, I think that Tata is busy with her graduation project D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top