Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Thorn is on about as much as kdowns in these games...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

orgz was online just now!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

u think hell play?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

If no one else joins, we already have a good amount of players anyway. Everytime we campaigned and managed to get a huge number of players, we ended up with a lot of inactive people as well.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I agree. Active players with quality posts beats a large game anytime.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

capaigned? wuts dat?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

We have 15 players right now, let's try to get one more for a 4 member mafia game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

We have 16 actually.

Back from sax.

I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY :arf
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I hear there's a place for me too:p...I'm in...
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
05 [user]kkck[/user]
06 [user]Hardy[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
09 [user]Mazino[/user]
10 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
11 [user]Farfalla[/user]
12 [user]MidoBan[/user]
13 [user]benelori[/user]
14 [user]Imperium[/user]
15 [user]Arctigor[/user]
16 [user]scav[/user]
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

u sure talk alot
That was such a cool like :wtf

I just imagiend a good number of anima characters saying the same thing :lmao
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I hope I get a townie role again :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

He posted in the mh birthday thread.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Get back to topic you townie bishes .

Orz yer all hanged or mod killed.


:3c



/ ......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top