Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
SO DIS IS KEWL
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I figured it will make the hosts actual HOSTS, so they can police the game better.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was going to make a Game History thread as well, but since the game was upcoming I didn't want to get tied up procrastinating with it until Game 20 already started. Anyone else is welcome to make it if they want.

And I hope you don't mind Herm, but I just copied one of your posts and edited to make a rule thread.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, it's fine.

And there already exists something like a game history for the first 10(?) games, we've been gathering and posting them at the beginning of each game in spoiler tags. It all can be made more detailed of course, I don't really know what exactly you mean by 'game histories' though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, it's fine.

And there already exists something like a game history for the first 10(?) games, we've been gathering and posting them at the beginning of each game in spoiler tags. It all can be made more detailed of course, I don't really know what exactly you mean by 'game histories' though.
Compiling all of that and giving it it's own thread :nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can't quote closed threads, so it's easiest you do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top