Hasa Diga Eebowai

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

How could anyone play Volleyball Beelzebub style outside of Beelzebub-verse? :whynot
Exactly. Maybe that's why she has a boo boo.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Happy Thanksgiving, goodsy!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

And you landed on your back? on your femur? the collarbone? DETAILS, WOMAN! :gwah


And you're up late. D:
I fell on my tailbone and fractured it. :s

I know, right? I'm not sleeping well lately.

She was trying a sexy shot and it went awry :derp
Teach me how to do it right for next time? :uguu

Your face went awry, old man. :pwnge
:modsmack

My thoughts are pretty much a copy of yours in Bob's thread. I hoped the ending would be more conclusive, it was good like Gary said, but when major plot threads aren't answered you can't help but feel annoyed. It's possible to have an "Inception ending", but it doesn't always fit well in the story.

Oh well, moving onwards to new adventures, who knows what.
Fully agree. Are you watching anything now? Didn't you mention on IRC that you might be starting Steins;Gate?

Edit: nvm, I just read the posts in Gary's thread that you're watching Steins;Gate. You're liking it so far? I just watched it recently.

And Tiffy, did you play volleyball Beelzebub style? :hurr
I wonder if Tiff even knows what Beelzebub style volleyball means. I don't, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't read Beelzebub either. Manga reference fail. Nice try though, Milly-chan.
You know what? I actually do remember that they played volleyball in Beelzebub a long time ago, but I can't remember any details of what they did or how they played. So, I guess the reference does fail. Sorry Milly. :p

Kaiten, you are correct that I no longer read it. It's been at least a year, maybe two.

Exactly. Maybe that's why she has a boo boo.
This makes me think of Honey Boo Boo... I have absolutely no idea who she is, but I keep hearing about her everywhere. Can anyone explain why this person is supposedly famous?

Happy Thanksgiving, goodsy!
Thanks, riki! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Did you have a good meal today?
 
Last edited:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Dreaming

*barging in*

This makes me think of Honey Boo Boo... I have absolutely no idea who she is, but I keep hearing about her everywhere. Can anyone explain why this person is supposedly famous?
She's one of the casts of Toddlers and Tiaras, an awful reality show made by TLC. I never watch Honey Boo-Boo but unfortunately I watched Toddlers once by accident :s.

Happy Thanksgiving and get well soon, Tiff.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

You do not want to watch her. I did for a minute or five, and regretted it. She is extremely stupid, and her mom is a horrible mom. The show is extremely stupid, I have no idea what compelled the producers to go with it. Jeez. :fail

And lulz, tailbone. D:
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

*barging in*

She's one of the casts of Toddlers and Tiaras, an awful reality show made by TLC. I never watch Honey Boo-Boo but unfortunately I watched Toddlers once by accident :s.
No need to barge in! You're always welcome to post here. :amuse

Thank you for the explanation. So, Honey Boo-Boo is a spin off of Toddlers and Tiaras? Sounds terrible! :XD I met this girl sometime last month who said she was going as Honey Boo-Boo for Halloween and I was like, who the hell is that? And then I kept hearing her name all over the place -__-

Doraku said:
Happy Thanksgiving and get well soon, Tiff.
Thanks, Dora! I appreciate it. I am almost all better, though. I went running yesterday for the first time since I was injured and everything went well other than the fact that I am more out of shape than I was a couple of months ago. :XD

You do not want to watch her. I did for a minute or five, and regretted it. She is extremely stupid, and her mom is a horrible mom. The show is extremely stupid, I have no idea what compelled the producers to go with it. Jeez. :fail

And lulz, tailbone. D:
I'm sure all of that is true. I'm not planning to go out of my way to watch it, no worries. Some of the TV shows that exist out there are just :fail

Yeah, I know :paperbag

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

For sure, I'll teach you some secret moves :heh
:jk

:XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

If anyone turns it on, run the hell away or get rid of it, whether by changing channel or breaking the TV. She feels like a child version of Lindsay, Kim, and Paris. <_<


Is Bob gonna teach you to dougie?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

No one cares about your dougie, Bob wannabe.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

I can Dougie actually...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

wtf is dougie anyway? how do you "dougie"? Like your GIF?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

No...google it
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Pfft I'm sure Tiff's got moves of her own:



But yeah, dougie Gary :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

I'm sure you got IT gurrrl, I ain't sweating it...shoo :datass
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

I'm 6 eps into Steins;Gate, wonderful anime so far.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Tiffy, dougie for us!

Gary will Gangnam, but he won't dougie. Vhat a racist jerk. :gwah
 
Top