- Joined
- Feb 9, 2007
- Messages
- 6,761
- Reaction score
- 907
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane
Myself? Well, I'm from Australia, 19 y/o, and a psych major, which is the reason for my asylum which is this thread.
Other than that, please ask specifics haha, I'm lazy, and I like being asked questions.
In terms of getting me ole Pink-y, I was first modded in June 2008, as a moderator for the Tsubasa RC section when it was still running and the Otaku Theater section. When the Otaku Theater section merged with the whole Otaku Cafe bits, I was put in charge of that whole section. Eventually, I think in 2009, I was made a moderator of the Art Contest section, helping out Tsukisama with setting up the contests there. Towards the end of 2010, I was eventually de-modded due to lack of activity and the fact that TRC had finished being serialized, and set to the Manga Editor group!
Then last week, decided to have a peek around, asked for the MH Senpai title, and now, a pinky.
Hard journey, but worthwhile haha.
And you've seen City Hunter! I love that show! What did you think about it?
And don't you have summer holidays though? :O no break?
What's up what's up, nice to meet you too man.Hey hatsu,
First time meeting you. Tell me about yourself? Your journey to Pink on MH?
Myself? Well, I'm from Australia, 19 y/o, and a psych major, which is the reason for my asylum which is this thread.
Other than that, please ask specifics haha, I'm lazy, and I like being asked questions.In terms of getting me ole Pink-y, I was first modded in June 2008, as a moderator for the Tsubasa RC section when it was still running and the Otaku Theater section. When the Otaku Theater section merged with the whole Otaku Cafe bits, I was put in charge of that whole section. Eventually, I think in 2009, I was made a moderator of the Art Contest section, helping out Tsukisama with setting up the contests there. Towards the end of 2010, I was eventually de-modded due to lack of activity and the fact that TRC had finished being serialized, and set to the Manga Editor group!
Then last week, decided to have a peek around, asked for the MH Senpai title, and now, a pinky.
Hard journey, but worthwhile haha.Oh wow, I'm watching Evangelion as well right now, kinda a bit off-hand and irregularly though. How have you been finding it so far?My dear country has no summer, and it's raining at the moment, and on Monday I'm starting on a new class.
I think the links in my sig explain it clearer and faster compared to me writing text here, ahahaha~![]()
And you've seen City Hunter! I love that show! What did you think about it?
And don't you have summer holidays though? :O no break?
Mah gram-ma sho badddd, dat y i got de-modded yo.he sucked as a mod so we pinked him, also, his grammar skills are shit.

When is your next break then?
?
.






