The end is just the beginning

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hey hatsu,

First time meeting you :). Tell me about yourself? Your journey to Pink on MH?
What's up what's up, nice to meet you too man. :)

Myself? Well, I'm from Australia, 19 y/o, and a psych major, which is the reason for my asylum which is this thread. :D Other than that, please ask specifics haha, I'm lazy, and I like being asked questions.

In terms of getting me ole Pink-y, I was first modded in June 2008, as a moderator for the Tsubasa RC section when it was still running and the Otaku Theater section. When the Otaku Theater section merged with the whole Otaku Cafe bits, I was put in charge of that whole section. Eventually, I think in 2009, I was made a moderator of the Art Contest section, helping out Tsukisama with setting up the contests there. Towards the end of 2010, I was eventually de-modded due to lack of activity and the fact that TRC had finished being serialized, and set to the Manga Editor group! :) Then last week, decided to have a peek around, asked for the MH Senpai title, and now, a pinky. :) Hard journey, but worthwhile haha.

My dear country has no summer, and it's raining at the moment, and on Monday I'm starting on a new class. :sweat

I think the links in my sig explain it clearer and faster compared to me writing text here, ahahaha~ :p
Oh wow, I'm watching Evangelion as well right now, kinda a bit off-hand and irregularly though. How have you been finding it so far?

And you've seen City Hunter! I love that show! What did you think about it?

And don't you have summer holidays though? :O no break?

he sucked as a mod so we pinked him, also, his grammar skills are shit.
Mah gram-ma sho badddd, dat y i got de-modded yo.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Oh wow, I'm watching Evangelion as well right now, kinda a bit off-hand and irregularly though. How have you been finding it so far?
Only at episode 8, so far so good. The plot seems quite promising, none of the characters are "correct" which is good because it makes me curious. Looking forward to it. XD

And you've seen City Hunter! I love that show! What did you think about it?
Oh, yes. Although probably I didn't see the whole complete episodes since I watched it on my TV and our channels have this very stupid habit of censoring unnecessary scenes. -___________- But I think Min Ho is awesome and handsome there, and the plot is pretty good, nice action, nice suspense, nice twists. Overall I like it.

And don't you have summer holidays though? :O no break?
I don't have seasonal holidays. Just semester breaks or few days free because of national holidays. At the moment, no, no break.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

PINKS! UNITEEEEE!

Only at episode 8, so far so good. The plot seems quite promising, none of the characters are "correct" which is good because it makes me curious. Looking forward to it. XD



Oh, yes. Although probably I didn't see the whole complete episodes since I watched it on my TV and our channels have this very stupid habit of censoring unnecessary scenes. -___________- But I think Min Ho is awesome and handsome there, and the plot is pretty good, nice action, nice suspense, nice twists. Overall I like it.



I don't have seasonal holidays. Just semester breaks or few days free because of national holidays. At the moment, no, no break.
It's very complex, I've seen it when I was reallyyy young, when it first came out, but watching it now, you pick up on a lot of the symbolism and the insanity behind the story. It's so good haha :D But just wait for the later episodes, so much mindf-ks.

Ohhhhh mahhh gawshhhh! You need to watch the full versions! Min Ho is amazing haha, and Park Min Young is so adorable <3 But agree with it, tis good. :D

That sucks :( When is your next break then?

i no rite, das y u proofred my posts
yah man, dat totes true.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

What's up what's up, nice to meet you too man. :)

Myself? Well, I'm from Australia, 19 y/o, and a psych major, which is the reason for my asylum which is this thread. :D Other than that, please ask specifics haha, I'm lazy, and I like being asked questions.

In terms of getting me ole Pink-y, I was first modded in June 2008, as a moderator for the Tsubasa RC section when it was still running and the Otaku Theater section. When the Otaku Theater section merged with the whole Otaku Cafe bits, I was put in charge of that whole section. Eventually, I think in 2009, I was made a moderator of the Art Contest section, helping out Tsukisama with setting up the contests there. Towards the end of 2010, I was eventually de-modded due to lack of activity and the fact that TRC had finished being serialized, and set to the Manga Editor group! :) Then last week, decided to have a peek around, asked for the MH Senpai title, and now, a pinky. :) Hard journey, but worthwhile haha.
Nice. How did I miss you? I was modded in October 2009. Tsuki and Goods were blue looking after Bleach back then.

From Australia, you watch Cricket? How about Tennis? Patrick Rafter was one of my favorites.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Nice. How did I miss you? I was modded in October 2009. Tsuki and Goods were blue looking after Bleach back then.

From Australia, you watch Cricket? How about Tennis? Patrick Rafter was one of my favorites.
I remember you being modded dude haha. :) I was just kinda in the background back then, school and things were kinda hectic back then. And yeahh, Tsuki and Goods were around doing their thangs, being awesome.

And I did watch cricket, I stopped watching about a couple years back. More into football, or soccer as some poeple call it! And tennis has always been a fave, been playing that since I was young. You watch cricket?

He's very insignificant.
Says you. D:<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Haha sorry man, dont know why I'm so rude today D:
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I remember you being modded dude haha. :) I was just kinda in the background back then, school and things were kinda hectic back then. And yeahh, Tsuki and Goods were around doing their thangs, being awesome.

And I did watch cricket, I stopped watching about a couple years back. More into football, or soccer as some poeple call it! And tennis has always been a fave, been playing that since I was young. You watch cricket?
I take a peek at it when its on TV, for few minutes only. I do not follow it anymore. Perhaps, our team's inconsistency is a major factor. That and the cricket is being played too much. I did watch some action today. Clarke is empirical form lately.

Tennis is one of my favorite sports. I have played it for few years but not any more. I do follow it around the year, even if its through internet. I try not to miss the grand slams. Have you been to any ATP Tennis matches? Where do you live in Australia?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Haha sorry man, dont know why I'm so rude today D:
Some people use anger and rudeness to express love :true.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I take a peek at it when its on TV, for few minutes only. I do not follow it anymore. Perhaps, our team's inconsistency is a major factor. That and the cricket is being played too much. I did watch some action today. Clarke is empirical form lately.

Tennis is one of my favorite sports. I have played it for few years but not any more. I do follow it around the year, even if its through internet. I try not to miss the grand slams. Have you been to any ATP Tennis matches? Where do you live in Australia?
Same here, I think. Plus Aussie cricket was a bit down when I stopped watching, but yes, Clarke is insane, he's in such great, great form. 4 200's in a year? Such good cricket.

I've been to the Hopman Cup before, so that should be an indication of where I live as well haha. :p


Some people use anger and rudeness to express love :true.
Like blai. to not name anyone in particular.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Perth, right?

I have been to Dubai Tennis Championship in 2006. I had autographs of Safin (probably in my top 3) Paradon and Roddick. My dad was lucy to watch Wimbledon two years ago, for free too.

Australian team few years back was phenomenal. They lost the spark with so many great players retiring.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Perth, right?

I have been to Dubai Tennis Championship in 2006. I had autographs of Safin (probably in my top 3) Paradon and Roddick. My dad was lucy to watch Wimbledon two years ago, for free too.

Australian team few years back was phenomenal. They lost the spark with so many great players retiring.
Indeed, yes. How ever did you guess?! :o

Oh niceee. :) Some of my mates went to the Hopman Cup this year and got autographs with Djokovic and Safin, which was really cool. And how'd your dad go for free? That's insane! :D

And yepppp, 2008 Ashes, omfg, 5-0 clearout against a decent English side as well. Then the World Cup, where we dominated... Such golden times.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

PINKS! UNITEEEEE!
I'm a pink at heart so may I join? :worrybunny

It's very complex, I've seen it when I was reallyyy young, when it first came out, but watching it now, you pick up on a lot of the symbolism and the insanity behind the story. It's so good haha :D But just wait for the later episodes, so much mindf-ks.
Not yet to that part so yeah, lots said how crazy NGE is so I'll see it myself. :p

Ohhhhh mahhh gawshhhh! You need to watch the full versions! Min Ho is amazing haha, and Park Min Young is so adorable <3 But agree with it, tis good. :D
Nah, too lazy to rewatch but I got the gist of it. Min Ho needs to play more action! I mean, not that I hate him in BBF for example, but I think in City Hunter he's 10000 times cooler. <3333333

That sucks :( When is your next break then?
Closest one will be on January after the semester ends. :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

NGE takes a turn after the dancing attack
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I'm a pink at heart so may I join? :worrybunny
OKAYYY. SWITCH YOUR COLOUR PUH-LEASEEEE. :hug

Not yet to that part so yeah, lots said how crazy NGE is so I'll see it myself. :p

Yep yep, keep me informed of what you think! :D


Nah, too lazy to rewatch but I got the gist of it. Min Ho needs to play more action! I mean, not that I hate him in BBF for example, but I think in City Hunter he's 10000 times cooler. <3333333
Fair enoughh. I haven't seen BBF, City Hunter is pretty much the only drama I've seen haha :p I tried watching Fashion King, but found it a bit meh, the main guy wasn't too interesting, Min Ho ruined any male leads for me tbh.



C
losest one will be on January after the semester ends. :)
Ohhh, not too far away then! Looking forward to it?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

NGE takes a turn after the dancing attack
No spoiler. :-_-

OKAYYY. SWITCH YOUR COLOUR PUH-LEASEEEE. :hug
I didn't say that. :oh

Fair enoughh. I haven't seen BBF, City Hunter is pretty much the only drama I've seen haha :p I tried watching Fashion King, but found it a bit meh, the main guy wasn't too interesting, Min Ho ruined any male leads for me tbh.
Not that I follow BBF specifically, it was broadcasted way too often on my TV. :| And I haven't tried Fashion King. Not really updated with drama at the moment. XD

Ohhh, not too far away then! Looking forward to it?
I'm not human if I don't look forward to it.

:derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

It's not a spoiler...I kept it vague :gwah
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Well, true. But when it enters some kind of dancing scenes I'll be aware of it and the "wow" feeling later will decrease a bit.

Meh, no problem though. :D
 
Top