I won't be hostkilled Charlie!



Actually when I said I randomly gave everyone the powerpuff avatars...I LIED!People need to stop making demands
The avatars are randomly assigned. When you sign up for Mafia you're saying you'll wear the avatar assigned to you.
No matter, the fact still remains that when you sign up for a game and the host decides to have a theme/avatars, you're saying you'll wear one.Actually when I said I randomly gave everyone the powerpuff avatars...I LIED!

blaifon reporting in![]()
If he gets hostkilled, I'll beat the crap out of him myself u.uHe never logs in - you told me this, did you forget?
Ik, that Bunny avatar for me cleary was intentional >.>Actually when I said I randomly gave everyone the powerpuff avatars...I LIED!
So he will really play - thats really cool. I thought you were joking ^^; And he was getting host-killed/ You will have to translate the English for him.If he gets hostkilled, I'll beat the crap out of him myself u.u
Ik, that Bunny avatar for me cleary was intentional >.>
Nah, he understand it pretty well, he just has problems to write it xDSo he will really play - thats really cool. I thought you were joking ^^; And he was getting host-killed/ You will have to translate the English for him.
^^;
Well, this should be interesting xDDD.Nah, he understand it pretty well, he just has problems to write it xD

So I'm a headless woman to you? That's nice to know. Let's see what kind of avatar you "randomly" get from me this time.Actually when I said I randomly gave everyone the powerpuff avatars...I LIED!

Like I said, I don't care which one I get.So I'm a headless woman to you? That's nice to know. Let's see what kind of avatar you "randomly" get from me this time.![]()
)He's a fucking DOG.What's wrong with Komamura?
He's a wolf!He's a fucking DOG.

No he's a damn dog. and a stray one tooHe's a wolf!![]()
