Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I won't be hostkilled Charlie!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I can imagine the insane amount of "Can't believe I got this character I wanted someone else" comments :lmao

But don't let it affect you Evil. You away do a nice job. People are the ones who suck ;)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
just a reminder , evil if you don't want to see MY evil side put me as yoruichi ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
People need to stop making demands -_-;

The avatars are randomly assigned. When you sign up for Mafia you're saying you'll wear the avatar assigned to you.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
YOORRUIICCHIIIIIIIIIIIIII


meh I'm just kidding but she is my fav character
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Actually when I said I randomly gave everyone the powerpuff avatars...I LIED!
No matter, the fact still remains that when you sign up for a game and the host decides to have a theme/avatars, you're saying you'll wear one.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
blaifon reporting in :ninja
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He never logs in - you told me this, did you forget?
If he gets hostkilled, I'll beat the crap out of him myself u.u

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Actually when I said I randomly gave everyone the powerpuff avatars...I LIED!
Ik, that Bunny avatar for me cleary was intentional >.>
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If he gets hostkilled, I'll beat the crap out of him myself u.u

Ik, that Bunny avatar for me cleary was intentional >.>
So he will really play - thats really cool. I thought you were joking ^^; And he was getting host-killed/ You will have to translate the English for him.

^^;
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, he understand it pretty well, he just has problems to write it xD
Well, this should be interesting xDDD.
It will be nice to have mido back on the site. :nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Actually when I said I randomly gave everyone the powerpuff avatars...I LIED!
So I'm a headless woman to you? That's nice to know. Let's see what kind of avatar you "randomly" get from me this time. :errr
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Is there someone who really wants to be Komamura?

(I'd like to see the ex king of Hueco Mundo :zomg)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top