I have doubts about that. But I think it won't be an issue if people don't need to quote.Ok, we'll see- maybe we'll come around that and we stay within the limits until the game ends- ^^
I have doubts about that. But I think it won't be an issue if people don't need to quote.Ok, we'll see- maybe we'll come around that and we stay within the limits until the game ends- ^^
Yeah, so much that now he's changing people minds directlyEvil is a free spirit.

Yeah might as well.no its just that your vote was so retarded..Might aswelll vote evil3ye nxt time
No...manga has been around for a while. There's plenty of comics, gag, 4koma that easily have that many chapters probablySeems like Conan also has over 1000 chapters.
So it must be Kochikame, Conan and Ippo.
It was a compliment dude, you know how he was all powerful (in the movie)... etc. And I though even dd though it wasn't the right way to act, or so he said I believe after the game. Anyway.. I'm shutting up...Stop pushing me wizzard, I have no problems killing you off, right here right now.
It'd be your second time already, after digitaldude in Game 18.
ok, seriously going to bed then. Lets play together again some time, BBB.Evil is trying to prevent the thread from reaching 2002 posts wizz. You should help with that.
There are times in a game where spam is unavoidable I guess. But when people are just waiting for people to show up so the day can end and everyone is tilting at windmills, there's no point in posting anything other than game material.if the spam is included in a game related post and answered in another of the same kind what does it matter it contains spam?
hmm, you're probably right.There are times in a game where spam is unavoidable I guess. But when people are just waiting for people to show up so the day can end and everyone is tilting at windmills, there's no point in posting anything other than game material.

you just got to be the one to say the last wordYou're still screwing with me in the last vote count though. But I ain't saying anything more about that. (I promise)
Night![]()

you just got to be the one to say the last word![]()
That's why I usually can't go to bed at an appropriate time
I dunno how to fix it T.T
I wouldn't mind deleting mine, but was warned not to delete posts.Well you could go back and delete spam from the start of the thread and onwards. But my god, what a dreadfully boring task...