Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Evil it seems like your pm is full.......nobody can send pmz anymore!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I wouldn't mind deleting mine, but was warned not to delete posts.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Evil, if a prostitute blocks a mafia detective does she block the kill, the investigation or both?
A prostitute is a roleblocker, so she probably blocks everything.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Let's discuss that in the day phase though.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Evil it seems like your pm is full.......nobody can send pmz anymore!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------



A prostitute is a roleblocker, so she probably blocks everything.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Let's discuss that in the day phase though.
:coolstory. I thought I'd avoid polluting the game thread by posting here, that's all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Evil it seems like your pm is full.......nobody can send pmz anymore!
I took care of it. >_<


And omg, what are those supersized fonts from Frosty suppose to mean again? It's like the idiot doesn't know he's Dordoni himself, and wizzard thanking the post like I fucked up his fuck, are you retarded everyone??
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I took care of it. >_<


And omg, what are those supersized fonts from Frosty suppose to mean again? It's like the idiot doesn't know he's Dordoni himself, and wizzard thanking the post like I fucked up his fuck, are you retarded everyone??
Evil I voted for frosty you placed my vote for Midoban (at first) then moved it to someone else (don't remember anymore) and finally placed it against Faust without even writing his name. Of course I'd thank the post...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh. Frosty and Faust are not the same person? :oh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Forsty :noworry

That's what all the fuss from yesterday was about.. :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I just noticed I wrote X3D2YFrosty twice..... Okay, sorry wizzard, it was my mistake. However you could have calmly said it yesterday the way you did now, not fucking ranting and annyoing me in the manner you did it. I will fix it now.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:noworry I'm sorry, I did point out the voting is wrong though with my 1-st post after the vote You later Edited out though.

:comfort we're both guilty.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
So mido was actually protecting blai not arctigor lol.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
one to go and then :victory ...and if someone would have been convinced by me and bbb we maybe would have won already
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top