Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm not sure I understand your question :notsure

On a side note, this game was so funny since I died in the fucking second night. Thanks dudes!
he means the mafia game thread. The first thread closed and new one started. IVIL is wondering in which thread to make the updates. The first one or second one? [I say first] and if the two threads are merged later which opening post will be adopted the one from the original thread or the one from the continuation thread? [thought if you ask me it's logical for the original one to be adopted.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Edrad truely understands me. :love
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
:blush ofc I do you bonehead XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
The oldest post becomes the first post. When threads are merged posts are put in according to the time they were posted. That's why mods are so careful with merging threads, as by merging two threads that overlap, you'll suddenly have a disruptive conversaion in the thread where both threads overlapped. This is however not he case with those threads, so when they are merged it will be a smooth transition.

As for the updates, why don't you just update the OP of one thread and c/p over in the other? That way both will be up to date easily.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Faust is a little bit too super inactive though. He's made only 20 posts in the other thread. That's not much. Where's that dude?
Busy with school. Sorry.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you didn't know you would be before singing-up right?School work just magically piled up on yaXD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Lame excuse. I'm having a home exam right now and I'm easily able to follow the conversations, post if I want to (even though I can't since I'm dead), and finish hooours before the deadline.

:heh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Busy with school. Sorry.
|: Fuck your school. You shouldn't have signed up then.

As I said a few days ago my last week has been sucking packed. I barely had time to sit and YET I mangaged to be active enough in the thread AND PAINT 3 FUCKING PICTURES in a week....usually takes me a week to make ONE picture |: So don't tell me about business. You're either lying or simply evil or lazy , I tend to think you're mafia and lying |:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Any objections to close it earlier today?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Any objections to close it earlier today?


I don't want to make it slow, but I'm not gonna lock my vote yet... There's no need to rush this phase, and we suspect mostly 2 people (who are probably innocent). Let them defend themselves.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That's true, but where were they in the last 20 hours?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
this is a democracy, everyone xcept hardy want to end this phase...and noone is going to change vote xcept hardy anyway
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
this is a democracy, everyone xcept hardy want to end this phase...and noone is going to change vote xcept hardy anyway
AND "everyone" means lawlett right?

They have still 2 hours to show up (they already did, but didn't really defend their butts).
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
AND "everyone" means lawlett right?

They have still 2 hours to show up (they already did, but didn't really defend their butts).
no everyone means everyone .Shutup.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
why waste everyone's time?
To be fair?
And no one is saying that you have to stay in front of the computer 2 hours, just to be present when Evil starts the night phase.
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sleeper? Good enough guys.....but mafia gonna come for your ass tonight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top