- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I keeled themi thought u would look like a man
where r u long hair curls

I'm on my way to 21, Fala...
I keeled themi thought u would look like a man
where r u long hair curls



beautiful farfalla...i love the fact of so many different trees with flowers like plants...the reds,purples and yellows
@wizzard...
what's that look on ur face?
did u just get caught doing something(naughty)?
![]()

My hometown once had over 50 000 people."Really tiny", my hometown has 62000 people and I don't call it tiny![]()
no comment ?

u mad at me moniain't funny, you that is.

Hmm, in height we're pretty similar.I only saw your pic now Wizz
This may sound wrong but you look like you are Adi's brother![]()
a bit.u mad at me moni![]()
i was just joshing u...a bit.

I already assumed that and told you - not funny.i was just joshing u...![]()
I mean I never saw her brother I just mean that you could be her brother cuse you guys look somewhat similarHmm, in height we're pretty similar.
You sure you haven't actually seen one of my pics with her (or something) and assumed wrongly?

heee, we did go out, but this and that have nothing to do with each other...I mean I never saw her brother I just mean that you could be her brother cuse you guys look somewhat similar![]()
Whaaa...even better then...my hometown has less people thoughActually, that university is in a really tiny city XD The university is all they have. I think that only 50.000 people lives there.
...from what I know we don't have such establishments here...all the universities here are focused in some of the major cities...
and "If you know what I mean" 
With two ponytailsBanana, I want a picture of you with your long hair!

I only have pics with it at medium length. It's kinda similar to yours not as curly though.Banana, I want a picture of you with your long hair!
I never got to that point.With two ponytails![]()