The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nice pics, Dana. Cute dog too, and hooray for Serbian!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nice pics, Dana. Cute dog too, and hooray for Serbian!
cute dog? he bites her in the finger while she screams dont bite the finger :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
cute dog? he bites her in the finger while she screams dont bite the finger :gwah
It was probably just a slight bite.

Btw, I'm in love with those dogs! :wtf I want one.
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Nah! Don't worry Mazino! She just pinched my finger by accident while eating like a little pig. She is actually really well behaved when it comes to food. You can even take a boiled bone from her and all she will do is beg you to give it back. :hee As you can see at the end of the clip, my hand is just fine. But it was a funny scream from me. :cheez
Goldens are one of the most adorable breeds Adorien, but they take the crown when it comes to shedding! :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ya'll are beautiful, especially Kevin's Pikachu hat. :hurr

Also, I'm so gonna laugh if the pics of the ladies aren't really them.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Goldens are one of the most adorable breeds Adorien, but they take the crown when it comes to shedding! :hee
I don't mind, they're so adorableeee. I'd love the hell out of that dog.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dammit now I want a Charmander hat so bad... and a pretzel.
 

The Red Dog

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
France
This maybe me but there is a slight resemblance between Krina29 and the renowned,talented Azeri Artist Aziza Mustafa Zadeh:






some Azeri in the family tree perhaps ?

By The Way happy Xmas to everyone,don't drink too much Alcohol folks(Drink Milk like me ;))
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
This maybe me but there is a slight resemblance between Krina29 and the renowned,talented Azeri Artist Aziza Mustafa Zadeh:






some Azeri in the family tree perhaps ?

By The Way happy Xmas to everyone,don't drink too much Alcohol folks(Drink Milk like me ;))
I don't see any resemblance and I am prettier than Aziza :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This maybe me but there is a slight resemblance between Krina29 and the renowned,talented Azeri Artist Aziza Mustafa Zadeh:






some Azeri in the family tree perhaps ?

By The Way happy Xmas to everyone,don't drink too much Alcohol folks(Drink Milk like me ;))
I actually see some resemblance; especially in that second pic.

Happy Xmas to you too Doggie~
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yeah I see a resemblance in the second pic too
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Maziiii, cool pics! I like your hat. xD What's the green liquid? It interests me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top