With what?Yes, I marked him first! Back off.

With what?Yes, I marked him first! Back off.

O_O Umm oki Gary , I know you've got the hots for him but geez ....I do.
Stop showing up whenever a hot guy posts pics. He's Herm's anyway.
He's not my type sry ~_~Yes, I marked him first! Back off.
I don't have new pics Adi TAT . Haven't taken a nice picture IN AGES idk why , not really feeling pretty these days.../sobsI feel the saaaaame! And I also have Portuguese in my list. xD
Sakura, post some pictures and we won't be off topic anymore.![]()
shut up yo foo! You're ruining my reputation! XDOh she will, she has a new target after all![]()


Go finish your workI have none. I sat at home...being emo and drawing all day |: I STILL AM?!?!?! T_T

They're both younger than youAs if Germy wasn't a geezer as well!

They're both younger than you![]()
TAT I am working !! GIMMEH A BREAK! xDDDGo finish your work![]()
Okay if you say so, but I will check how much "work" you've done later....TAT I am working !! GIMMEH A BREAK! xDDD

Your logic fails when others become a reference o.o (including Mazino) so you got my point u.u (specially 'cause Germy's age is closer to mine than to his XD~ silly people!)They're both younger than you![]()
Urine.With what?![]()
Wh-wh-wha-what did you say? Shut up!As if Germy wasn't a geezer as well!
You're hitting the thirties like next year!I don't understand your post. What logic? Mazino is older than Herm...Your logic fails when others become a reference o.o (including Mazino) so you got my point u.u (specially 'cause Germy's age is closer to mine than to his XD~ silly people!)

thatz my team babes...even though they suck...lolnice sweater GG![]()

Not to mention how cute and cool and everything you are!
And your parakeet is beaut! The last picture is really lovely.OH MY GOD YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Urine.
Wh-wh-wha-what did you say? Shut up!You're hitting the thirties like next year!